PrecisePlus 16340 and PrecisePlus 10440 Clearance Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Can you post a photo of the 10 with the Hornet?

Here you go, you can see the slight over hang. I originally had a bottom feeder hornet on the p+10 and the bottom of the hornet was flush. The top feeding version is built a little different. Instead of it going in on the bottom it is straight, so there is a slight overhang.

S6302563.jpg

My baby girl was the one holding this, she likes to try out new ways to paint her finger nails. lol

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
Here you go, you can see the slight over hang. I originally had a bottom feeder hornet on the p+10 and the bottom of the hornet was flush. The top feeding version is built a little different. Instead of it going in on the bottom it is straight, so there is a slight overhang.

View attachment 200177

My baby girl was the one holding this, she likes to try out new ways to paint her finger nails. lol

Thanks! My eBaron Spiral has a similar fit.

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
How do you like the ebaron? I have looked at that one quite a bit. I guess I need to try the non resistance wire, but have yet to.

I like it, so far - nice size and good vapor & flavor. I changed the wick and was able to re-use the original wire. I have a Penelope too, but still get a little frustrated with the NR/heating wire connections - finding the happy medium of secure and tiny "knots". eBaron does sell pre-wicked ceramic replacements.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi all I just got a P16340 on trade and dont know really what to put on top. I mostly use Gens, but open to some ideas.

I have been using mine with a DID D16 Genny lately. Nice compact little setup... Penelope is a good choice too.

jamesd1628

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Chattanooga/Ringgold
Hi all I just got a P16340 on trade and dont know really what to put on top. I mostly use Gens, but open to some ideas.

The AGA-S is a good fit for a genny on the p16. It's a little narrower than the p16, but works pretty well. I like the Igo-S dripper on there too. Hits really hard.

redmadder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
new jersey

srfnmnk

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Tulsa, OK
We have some PrecisePlus 16340's and PrecisePlus 10440's on clearance. This is your last chance to get in on one of these bad boys! Once they are gone, we will no longer be making them, so don't miss out!

These are all first rate quality, not blems! Those who have ordered one in the past week, also got the sale rate and it has already been keyed back to your account.

To order, visit: https://www.supertmanufacturing.com/preciseplus.html#16340

P11.jpg

Hey there. I ordered one of your 10440s over two weeks ago and have been desperately trying to get ahold of you for nearly a week now. I've sent emails and left posts on your forum, I'm really eager to get it before you sell out. My order was placed on 4/15 and I was charged for it. Any idea what's delaying?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey there. I ordered one of your 10440s over two weeks ago and have been desperately trying to get ahold of you for nearly a week now. I've sent emails and left posts on your forum, I'm really eager to get it before you sell out. My order was placed on 4/15 and I was charged for it. Any idea what's delaying?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

All orders placed the week i was out of the shop were shipped by last Friday, so it should be on its way. If you sent me an email, i'm several days behind (as usually, i get 2-3 hours worth of emails everyday), but i'm working through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread