PrecisePlus Stock Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I think someone stole ladymama's mod and juice!

Heres an update:

All 10440, 16340, 18350 and 18500 PrecisePlus orders through thursday morning have shipped.

PrecisePlus 18650 orders, i estimated 2 weeks on, but it's coming in around 2 weeks six days (from date of order) on average before they ship. I think we'll probably have the remaining all ship out this coming week.

Upgraded Rhodium Caps and contacts/posts. I'm just waiting on the platers to finish the Rhodium plating. The caps themselves are already made up, just waiting for the posts.

jivefly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
DS, La
When will the P+ 16340 be available to order once again, and what should I expect the wait time to be after placing the order? This'll be my second Precise and would love to get the new one in the same size as the one I'm still using.

Also, what kind of size difference are we talking about between the P+ 18350 and the P+ 16340?

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
When will the P+ 16340 be available to order once again, and what should I expect the wait time to be after placing the order? This'll be my second Precise and would love to get the new one in the same size as the one I'm still using.

Also, what kind of size difference are we talking about between the P+ 18350 and the P+ 16340?

I estimate about 4 weeks before i get the P+16340's back in stock. Size wise, they are essentially the same length, just different diameter. 20mm vs 18.5 mm. Which doesn't sound like a lot, but it's noticeable. Wait on the 16340's is usually 2-4 business days from date of order.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Im thinking of pulling the trigger on a PP+ 18500.. Shipping is not included?

And currently what is the wait time on the 18500's... Thanks!

Good evening MatrixTech,

Shipping is 4.99(via Priority mail) on all orders over 36.00 total. Current wait time on a PrecisePlus 18500 is approximately 2 weeks from date of order.

jivefly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
DS, La
I think I'll be placing an order by this Wednesday for the PP+ 18350. I'm thinking of selling my Precise 16340, and picking up the PP+18350 for vaping on the go, and an PP+18650 for at home use and showing off to friends and enemies alike - ha ha :D

Are the Precise 16340 still under warranty, and if I sell it, will the new owner be able to send it in for repairs and some polishing under that?

Thanks!

Last edited:

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Yes and yes, my Rhodium plated posts i've been waiting for are supposed to be in today, which means we'll be able to start assembling top caps and offer rhodium upgrade packages for older Precises. I'll update as soon as we are ready to roll on them!

Around the the same time as the Kick is ready to order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread