Premium Carto filling Blues-Your best method?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
Blackwater, Kentucky USA
Thank you Sherrick... I have gotten so much help from the people on this forum I try to give back anything I can

My grandson is the light of my life ...he has had a rough start in life; his father dropped out of his life early on and recently died so he is really attached to his poppop, and I to him... I sometimes miss the traditional relationship (grandchild to grandparent) but we have always had more than that and he gives me a greater purpose in my life, I guess similar to you and your son ... challenge can often create a more fulfilling relationship IMO

Thank you again for your help and kind thoughts
Steve

You're a good man, Steve. It is a pleasure getting to know you. Stay in touch.

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
They are so easy, all you have to do is get a boiling pot of water on the stove , grab the end that attach to battery hold it with plyers or needlenose, put the white end in the water for like 30 to 45 second , then you can pop off the end. now you can clean and fill like a normal cart

Think you are referring to the hard caps...my problem was with the new soft caps ...the batting is denser in (most of) these and it makes the juice go really SLOOOOOOWWWWW.

But thanks for the input ...appreciated all the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread