Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
No two people are gonna have the exact same taste. What taste good to me, someone else might gag on. Its the way of things. I tried some tobacco flavors that was suppose to be like Marlboro and were enough to make me throw them out on the first vape, kinda tasted like licking an ashtray to me, yet others raved about how great it was.

ECF provides us with a great forum to share our experiences and we all need to respect others opinions. I for one like to hear the good and the bad about a juice. It helps me to decide if I will buy a juice or not. ITC is the only juice vendor I will purchase from anymore because I am making my own juices now but ITC has a quality product and even with some of there juices that I have purchased didnt impress me, others did. (still in love with Berserker) But what made me decide to only buy from ITC is the quality of service Luke provided when I had a problem with a juice. To me that deserves my continuous buiseness.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
well, if Luke is monitoring this thread, how's about taking care of Serenity, Mr Luke? :D

i hate seeing how frustrating this has been for her. i know it's USPS's fault and not yours, but they really botched it.
I totally agree with this post. Her first impression of ITC was botched by the usps, got to make it up to her.

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
I was finally able to get in touch with ITC and I gotta say that I'm really not impressed. I know everyone has nothing but kind things to say and I really wanted to love this place as much as you all do. I was told that there is nothing that can be done other than to harass the USPS until they cough up my order. So, I suppose that if I can't manage to get my order from them, then I'm just going to be out the money spent on the liquids *sigh* Thankfully, it was only a small order.
Don't know how long you've been waiting but the orders I have placed have taken a full 7 days to reach me.

Anyway, I get a feeling you will receive the order. Eventually.

Last edited:

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
"If you haven't seen my updated review post a page back, listen to me. Do not buy "Milk." It tasted spoiled today and was absolutely unvapeable. It will probably have to go into the garbage. Trust me, this taste is not subjective, it is terrible."

I would be happy to pay postage and a prorate for the remaining Milk to give it my honest assessment. Same e-liquid sampled by two different individuals might be revealing. And if it tastes bad I will say so- I do not pull any punches, either. This might show if this was a bad bottle, for that matter.

Last edited:

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
I was finally able to get in touch with ITC and I gotta say that I'm really not impressed. I know everyone has nothing but kind things to say and I really wanted to love this place as much as you all do. I was told that there is nothing that can be done other than to harass the USPS until they cough up my order. So, I suppose that if I can't manage to get my order from them, then I'm just going to be out the money spent on the liquids *sigh* Thankfully, it was only a small order.

I sent you a pm here on ECF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
I totally agree with this post. Her first impression of ITC was botched by the usps, got to make it up to her.

Your right, USPS needs to make it up to her. But I doubt if that will ever happen. To expect ITC to be held accountable where the postal service royally screwed up is unfair to ITC and to even go there is asinine.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
"If you haven't seen my updated review post a page back, listen to me. Do not buy "Milk." It tasted spoiled today and was absolutely unvapeable. It will probably have to go into the garbage. Trust me, this taste is not subjective, it is terrible."

I would be happy to pay postage and a prorate for the remaining Milk to give it my honest assessment. Same e-liquid sampled by two different individuals might be revealing. And if it tastes bad I will say so- I do not pull any punches, either. This might show if this was a bad bottle, for that matter.

I just now made and order and included milk with my order to see if its really that bad :laugh:

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Your right, USPS needs to make it up to her. But I doubt if that will ever happen. To expect ITC to be held accountable where the postal service royally screwed up is unfair to ITC and to even go there is asinine.

I agree with both sides. Even though it's USPS Luke is usually really concerned about going over and beyond so this confused me. I hope to hear some positive progress soon.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA

If memory serves me correctly he stated in another post that he keeps the juices uncapped for a couple days. As I don't do the breath thing (I just do hot water stepping) I do not know if it affects the juice.

jadejazzkayla

Verified Member
Aug 8, 2014
amston ct us
Most people in this thread rave about everything they get. I think many would appreciate a review from a genuinely real person, from one of the few that didn't like the flavor to something.

sbm...I personally have not loved every itc juice... but every itc juice has been raved about by someone in my vaping group.

I hated bezerker. I passed it to someone who passed it to a third person who immediately ordered a 120ml of the stuff.

we are all "genuinely real people" but taste is subjective.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
I agree with both sides. Even though it's USPS Luke is usually really concerned about going over and beyond so this confused me. I hope to hear some positive progress soon.

I think when the order finally arrives it will already be well steeped and ready to vape right out the bottle and then the USPS fiasco will be just a bad memory.

timworld

Aug 26, 2014
Moscow
sbm...I personally have not loved every itc juice... but every itc juice has been raved about by someone in my vaping group.

I hated bezerker. I passed it to someone who passed it to a third person who immediately ordered a 120ml of the stuff.

we are all "genuinely real people" but taste is subjective.

Lol may be by the time it got to third person it steeped a little?

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
I just got my 120 ml bottle of pudding #9. Straight out of the bottle it has promise of being a good one. We will see in a couple weeks after it steeps. I got a flavor boost in this one.

I will be waiting to hear your review on the pudding. I almost ordered it but wasnt sure if I would like the blueberries. Now if it was strawberry pudding I would of got it in a heart beat! lol

Did get my order placed for
1x Heaven's Bounty - 15ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $4.99 each
1x Milk - 15ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $4.99 each
1x Nilla Gorilla - 15ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $4.99 each

Give them a try and if I like them will get the 120 ml size next time. With all the controversy on Heavens Bounty am really looking forward to trying it.

jadejazzkayla

Verified Member
Aug 8, 2014
amston ct us

since your tracking hasn't been updated since that particular Pittsburg post office changed your tracking status to "out for delivery" - try calling that actual post office if you haven't done so already.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA

USPS will do nothing other than trying to find where the package is and what exactly happened to it. I have read multiple times throughout this thread where Luke has gone above and beyond in regard to customer service including sending replacement bottles for unsatisfactory results. So if he is willing to send some juice to somebody that did not like his product I would think at least keeping in contact with Serenity is not to much to ask when there is an obvious paper trail as to whether or not the customer received the item.

It is kind of a grey area on this topic. She paid and paid for shipping, Luke fulfilled his end by bottling and shipping the product but nothing was delivered because of the usps. If it was me and I kept track of this thread I would of resent the order as customer service goes a long way into building repeat business. Is Luke obligated to do this? I suppose not since he technically fulfilled his end by shipping and providing a tracking number. Will Serenity likely be a repeat customer though with this result?

I am not sure about asinine, but it is a fine line.

Just my musings on the matter as an unbiased observer. I wish the experience had been better for Serenity as I read the progression of the latter pages.

FCastle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2014
United States
Legally if you sell someone something you are responsible for ensuring that the buyer receives the item. Your responsibility doesn't end when you drop it off at USPS or another delivery company. You are essentially contracting the delivery company to deliver the item on your behalf. If they fail to do so it's still the seller's responsibility to make it right, then the seller can possibly seek reimbursement from the delivery company. The seller's end of the deal is fulfilled when the buyer receives their item. Saying it's not the seller's problem after they mail it is like buying a new carpet at a home improvement chain, then it never gets delivered. If store said "Well, the local company we contract with to install the carpet picked it up, so it's not our problem", would you say they fulfilled their end of the deal?

Last edited:

Avid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Legally if you sell someone something you are responsible for ensuring that the buyer receives the item. Your responsibility doesn't end when you drop it off at USPS or another delivery company. You are essentially contracting the delivery company to deliver the item on your behalf. If they fail to do so it's still the seller's responsibility to make it right, then the seller can possibly seek reimbursement from the delivery company. The seller's end of the deal is fulfilled when the buyer receives their item.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a BINGO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread