Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
I was waiting on Serenity to read my pm letting her update but since everyone is discussing it here it goes. After I read her post I emailed Luke about this. Apparently someone other than Luke replied with a blanket statement. Once Luke realized this he pm'd serenity to fix it. I do not know whether she has seen the pm from me or Luke. I only know the general info as it's not my order. I only emailed him bc it seemed uncharacteristic of what he usually does. Every time this has happened in the past I have heard input that he goes above and beyond. I am hoping that this is solved soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lynn Miller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Kentucky
I was waiting on Serenity to read my pm. After I read her post I emailed Luke about this. Apparently someone other than Luke replied with a blanket statement. Once Luke realized this he pm'd serenity to fix it. I only know the general info as it's not my order. I only emailed him bc it seemed uncharacteristic of what he usually does. Every time this has happened in the past I have heard input that he goes above and beyond. I am hoping that this is solved soon.

Sarah, I'm with you, I hope this is solved soon to everyone's satisfaction.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
USPS will do nothing other than trying to find where the package is and what exactly happened to it. I have read multiple times throughout this thread where Luke has gone above and beyond in regard to customer service including sending replacement bottles for unsatisfactory results. So if he is willing to send some juice to somebody that did not like his product I would think at least keeping in contact with Serenity is not to much to ask when there is an obvious paper trail as to whether or not the customer received the item.

It is kind of a grey area on this topic. She paid and paid for shipping, Luke fulfilled his end by bottling and shipping the product but nothing was delivered because of the usps. If it was me and I kept track of this thread I would of resent the order as customer service goes a long way into building repeat business. Is Luke obligated to do this? I suppose not since he technically fulfilled his end by shipping and providing a tracking number. Will Serenity likely be a repeat customer though with this result?

I am not sure about asinine, but it is a fine line.

Just my musings on the matter as an unbiased observer. I wish the experience had been better for Serenity as I read the progression of the latter pages.

I just hope Serenity gets her juice and is happy with it.

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
I was waiting on Serenity to read my pm letting her update but since everyone is discussing it here it goes. After I read her post I emailed Luke about this. Apparently someone other than Luke replied with a blanket statement. Once Luke realized this he pm'd serenity to fix it. I do not know whether she has seen the pm from me or Luke. I only know the general info as it's not my order. I only emailed him bc it seemed uncharacteristic of what he usually does. Every time this has happened in the past I have heard input that he goes above and beyond. I am hoping that this is solved soon.

i'm sure everything will work out, in the end. there were a few speedbumps, in this case. getting those "kinks" worked out, though, can only help ITC and new perspective customers. USPS is clearly at fault, but it's everyone's problem.

my opinion of the PO is that they do a great job, for the most part. certain facilities, however, can suck royal. i know i have bad luck with Kent office, in WA. i had a package, a few weeks back. that took longer to pass through that station, 3 days, then it did go get to Albuquerque from Kent, 2 days. a 3 day layover in Kent, is extremely par for the course, for me.

their phone number is a little different, though. some CSR reps are really good, but quite a few are ....ers.

we're all hoping that Serenity and juice are united soon!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
My 30ml of Dirty Dutchman is nearly empty -- so I had to take advantage of "TOUCHDOWN" for a 120ml upgrade!

Of course, I couldn't just order one bottle of one flavor, so I picked up 120's of Spoonlicker OG, Strawberry Shortcake, Pixie Tears and some Puddin #9.

BTW: Mach 10 is much better in a dripper than a Kayfun; using the 50/50 mix, all I get is the creamy part and not much coffee in the KFL. In the Magma, it's what it's suppose to be.

Auntie Mame

Verified Member
May 26, 2014
Southern CA, United States
You know, a few months ago I had a tracking number on some vapemail , the usps updated the site and it said "delivered" the only problem was, they delivered it to the wrong house on the wrong street. The only way I know that is a very kind gentleman drove over and told me it was in his mailbox and he was kind enough to bring it over. Someone less honorable may have kept it.

Found my original post complaining when it happened! hahaha

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-vaping-discussion/586589-vape-mail-delivered-just-not-me.html

Last edited:

Zphinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Fort Lauderdale FL, USA
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a BINGO!

I see that Avid, and FCastle have nailed it. If you have a business, you are responsible that your goods which are already paid for arrive save to the destination. The Buyer can complain that he has after X-Amount of days he has not received his/her item. Should that be the case, the seller has to investigate the company or Identity that HE contracted for such shipping process. Should this Identity have no resolution or answer, the seller is responsible for a full refund, and or reship the item overnight.

In any case, this is common business practice here in the US, and is law. A different story would be if you purchase from a site such as Ebay or private person. You can complain to the site where the transaction took place but the seller is not responsible to investigate if he doesn't want to. The website or online marketplace will then handle the resolution, which might end up sometimes with the seller being penalized, and the buyer losing his money.

So having that said, the juice should be delivered or the buyer should be reimbursed in cases where USPS messes up; as the seller will be able to file a complain and also his insurance company will cover the lose.

Zphinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Fort Lauderdale FL, USA
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a BINGO!

Is there insurance on the package and if there is can someone file a claim?

Yes the seller is able to do that, but should as soon as possible attempt to fulfill the shipment / purchase. Normally this is handled through a refund or a new shipment. IF the buyer receives both shipments, and here is the gotcha, the seller can ask for one of them being returned to him, or the buyer is charged for a second product / shipment.

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
Yes the seller is able to do that, but should as soon as possible attempt to fulfill the shipment / purchase. Normally this is handled through a refund or a new shipment. IF the buyer receives both shipments, and here is the gotcha, the seller can ask for one of them being returned to him, or the buyer is charged for a second product / shipment.

i'm guessing ITC had a recent growth spurt, and these issues have become a bit more cumbersome, for them. Serenity seemed to have got lost in the mix.

once i saw that Luke reads the thread, i made my post. i was contacted and it appears that Luke initiated additional contact with Serenity. i see it as part of growing pains. i'm sure they'll make the adjustment.

i just keep checking back to see what Serenity has heard or if she finally got her juice! the suspense is killing me! :(

and Luke, where are those yorker spouts, you told me about 2 months ago! the empty 30ml bottles are nice, but you still have to get the juice into the bottle! even if you bought a bunch, and put them up for sale, that would take care of old cranks like me! the juices that i like, i want big bottles of!

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
i'm guessing ITC had a recent growth spurt, and these issues have become a bit more cumbersome, for them. Serenity seemed to have got lost in the mix.

once i saw that Luke reads the thread, i made my post. i was contacted and it appears that Luke initiated additional contact with Serenity. i see it as part of growing pains. i'm sure they'll make the adjustment.

i just keep checking back to see what Serenity has heard or if she finally got her juice! the suspense is killing me! :(

and Luke, where are those yorker spouts, you told me about 2 months ago! the empty 30ml bottles are nice, but you still have to get the juice into the bottle! even if you bought a bunch, and put them up for sale, that would take care of old cranks like me! the juices that i like, i want big bottles of!

They are waiting for a reply from serenity at this point. I inquired since its a hot topic on the thread. Apparently it's not lost- just moving around. Last place was in her hometown. ITC has been investigating this. The suspense is killing me too. Can't wait to buy the Yorker spouts, also. Hint hint- Luke :)

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
I just now made and order and included milk with my order to see if its really that bad :laugh:
I might do the same thing, just to see for myself. But I have to say I do not doubt it when someone says they don't like how something tastes. Also, despite taste being subjective there may be a chance that a bad bottle went out- after all we're ALL human (well, for the most part lol) and mistakes can and will happen from time to time no matter how careful one is. And in aznnp77's case, it sure sounds like his sample was off for whatever reason and was not just a subjective dislike for the flavor. That's what lead me to offer to try it, but in the larger scheme of things my subjective opinion wouldn't matter one way or the other. It does make me curious though.

What I AM sure of is the ITC juices I've tried have all been good. Black Magic is one of my anytime go-to vapes and it gets hit up every day. Silver RY4 is every bit as satisfying as any other RY4-type e-liquid I have tried, including those that cost twice as much! I use Turkish Blend both alone and mixed w/NC's ACB or GCD and it's great either way. The Dirty Dutchman that Ms. Lynn so generously sent me to try is also an every day vape (not an all day vape for me, but that's less of a slight on DD than it is an indication of my ADD nature).

So my overall opinion is that ITC punches way above its weight and that, combined w/first rate customer service, will keep me coming back for the foreseeable future.

Serenity

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Land of Entrapment (NM, USA)
Hey guys. Ok so this is going to be a huge wall of text because this situation is just so ridiculous at this point. Ok, so this all started on Monday, October 20th. I saw that my package from ITC had traveled to Pittsburgh, PA and had shown it was out for delivery. The problem; I don't live in Pittsburgh. So, I called the 800 number to USPS. I talked to a gentleman who told me that it was "mis-sent" (their words) to Pittsburgh and it would be routed back to my local post office for delivery. He told me I would receive it Tuesday or Wednesday. I was fine with that. Tuesday goes by and it didn't show up. Wednesday afternoon it still didn't show up, I called again. They opened a case file on it and gave me a case number. They told me I would receive it on Thursday. The manager from the local post office contacted me on the phone and promised it'd be here on Thursday. Thursday came and went...no package. So, I called again. This went back and forth until I got fed up with the run around and I walked in to the local post office. I took my case number and tracking information with me. I spoke with the manager and he showed me a print out of their information. Apparently after Pittsburgh, it was sent to Virginia, then back to PA where it was "stuck in a loop" for a few days. It's still being routed to every other location besides the town I live in. After a week of traveling, it's still not here.

well, if Luke is monitoring this thread, how's about taking care of Serenity, Mr Luke? :D

i hate seeing how frustrating this has been for her. i know it's USPS's fault and not yours, but they really botched it.

Serenity, if you are close by Albuquerque, i have gobs of ITC, just not much tobacco stuff. i do have DD and Turkish, though. most everything else is 120ml. i can share.

Oh thank you. That is so sweet. Unfortunately I just moved back to my hometown in PA. I wish I was still in ABQ though because I loved it there :)

Your right, USPS needs to make it up to her. But I doubt if that will ever happen. To expect ITC to be held accountable where the postal service royally screwed up is unfair to ITC and to even go there is asinine.

I'm sorry if you feel that I have unreasonable expectations. I contacted ITC for help thinking that they might have more experience in dealing with the post office than I do. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that if you order an item and pay for said item that you should receive it. It seems pretty black and white to me. My only thought is that if this is a problem on a large scale for ITC, then perhaps it's time to consider an alternative shipping solution.

Legally if you sell someone something you are responsible for ensuring that the buyer receives the item. Your responsibility doesn't end when you drop it off at USPS or another delivery company. You are essentially contracting the delivery company to deliver the item on your behalf. If they fail to do so it's still the seller's responsibility to make it right, then the seller can possibly seek reimbursement from the delivery company. The seller's end of the deal is fulfilled when the buyer receives their item. Saying it's not the seller's problem after they mail it is like buying a new carpet at a home improvement chain, then it never gets delivered. If store said "Well, the local company we contract with to install the carpet picked it up, so it's not our problem", would you say they fulfilled their end of the deal?

^This is exactly my point. Very well said.

I'm trying very hard to be objective here. I did receive a generic response from a representative with ITC. Luke did not email that response to me. I want to be clear on that. The representative did tell me to harass the post office for my order. There was a mix up with the communication lines. I thought I was being clear that I had already tried that and apparently they did not feel I was clear enough on that point. The response I received was a generic response given when orders are a day or two late. Clearly, in this case, it has exceeded that limit. At any rate, Luke did contact me himself. He apologized for the inconvenience. It's being sorted out. I still don't have my order and the post office is still telling me that it will get here tomorrow. I was going to wait until it all got sorted out to let everyone here know how it turned out, but given the attention this has received I felt that something needed to be said. All I can say now is that Luke is working with me to make it right and I'm still harassing the post office. That's where the situation currently sits. I greatly appreciate his time and consideration in this unfortunate set of circumstances.

I do want to thank you all for your support. I'll keep you posted on how this unfolds.

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
I might do the same thing, just to see for myself. But I have to say I do not doubt it when someone says they don't like how something tastes. Also, despite taste being subjective there may be a chance that a bad bottle went out- after all we're ALL human (well, for the most part lol) and mistakes can and will happen from time to time no matter how careful one is. And in aznnp77's case, it sure sounds like his sample was off for whatever reason and was not just a subjective dislike for the flavor. That's what lead me to offer to try it, but in the larger scheme of things my subjective opinion wouldn't matter one way or the other. It does make me curious though.

What I AM sure of is the ITC juices I've tried have all been good. Black Magic is one of my anytime go-to vapes and it gets hit up every day. Silver RY4 is every bit as satisfying as any other RY4-type e-liquid I have tried, including those that cost twice as much! I use Turkish Blend both alone and mixed w/NC's ACB or GCD and it's great either way. The Dirty Dutchman that Ms. Lynn so generously sent me to try is also an every day vape (not an all day vape for me, but that's less of a slight on DD than it is an indication of my ADD nature).

So my overall opinion is that ITC punches way above its weight and that, combined w/first rate customer service, will keep me coming back for the foreseeable future.

I honestly thought Milk was pretty good. I can't say I'd reorder it again (mainly because it's too light on flavor for me), but it's still very enjoyable. If nothing else, it certainly makes a great mixer, I added some to Mach 10 and it made it nice and creamy :p

But yeah, it could've been a bad bottle, who knows. Taste really is subjective. Reviews are a good reference, but I say to always try the juice for yourself before drawing any conclusions.

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
Hey guys. Ok so this is going to be a huge wall of text because this situation is just so ridiculous at this point. Ok, so this all started on Monday, October 20th. I saw that my package from ITC had traveled to Pittsburgh, PA and had shown it was out for delivery. The problem; I don't live in Pittsburgh. So, I called the 800 number to USPS. I talked to a gentleman who told me that it was "mis-sent" (their words) to Pittsburgh and it would be routed back to my local post office for delivery. He told me I would receive it Tuesday or Wednesday. I was fine with that. Tuesday goes by and it didn't show up. Wednesday afternoon it still didn't show up, I called again. They opened a case file on it and gave me a case number. They told me I would receive it on Thursday. The manager from the local post office contacted me on the phone and promised it'd be here on Thursday. Thursday came and went...no package. So, I called again. This went back and forth until I got fed up with the run around and I walked in to the local post office. I took my case number and tracking information with me. I spoke with the manager and he showed me a print out of their information. Apparently after Pittsburgh, it was sent to Virginia, then back to PA where it was "stuck in a loop" for a few days. It's still being routed to every other location besides the town I live in. After a week of traveling, it's still not here.

Oh thank you. That is so sweet. Unfortunately I just moved back to my hometown in PA. I wish I was still in ABQ though because I loved it there :)

I'm sorry if you feel that I have unreasonable expectations. I contacted ITC for help thinking that they might have more experience in dealing with the post office than I do. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that if you order an item and pay for said item that you should receive it. It seems pretty black and white to me. My only thought is that if this is a problem on a large scale for ITC, then perhaps it's time to consider an alternative shipping solution.

^This is exactly my point. Very well said.

I'm trying very hard to be objective here. I did receive a generic response from a representative with ITC. Luke did not email that response to me. I want to be clear on that. The representative did tell me to harass the post office for my order. There was a mix up with the communication lines. I thought I was being clear that I had already tried that and apparently they did not feel I was clear enough on that point. The response I received was a generic response given when orders are a day or two late. Clearly, in this case, it has exceeded that limit. At any rate, Luke did contact me himself. He apologized for the inconvenience. It's being sorted out. I still don't have my order and the post office is still telling me that it will get here tomorrow. I was going to wait until it all got sorted out to let everyone here know how it turned out, but given the attention this has received I felt that something needed to be said. All I can say now is that Luke is working with me to make it right and I'm still harassing the post office. That's where the situation currently sits. I greatly appreciate his time and consideration in this unfortunate set of circumstances.

I do want to thank you all for your support. I'll keep you posted on how this unfolds.

i'm glad Luke got in touch with you! at this point, they should just resend the order. you could put return to sender if the original package, ever shows up.

there are crappy PO's everywhere. i feel sorry for folks who live near them. i have a good one! had vapemail, from Colorado, take nearly 3 days to get here! it showed up Monday morning at my local PO. i thought i'd have to wait till the next day. it got sorted and was out for delivery within an hour! got it that day.

BigMak45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Central Minnesota
Well, i've been vaping Spoonlicker V2 for the past 6 hours since it arrived. I've just refilled my large Nautilus, so over 5 mils. I can't put this stuff down!

To all who rave about this, I agree. I'm not tasting any cake but I didn't expect to when it's so fresh. But it has such a nice creamy fresh strawberry taste that I really like. I still need to try the DD, B&BC, and Monkey Cake this week, but first impressions on the Spoonlicker are very, very favorable. I actually just went to the ITC site to see what 240's cost!

Me likey!!

katwb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2014
Calhoun, GA
Don't know if anyone has tried the Vanilla Gorilla or the Blueberry Pudding - oh boy .... the vanilla is incredible! Be sure and give it at least a "speed steep" or its kind of blah .... but after that its like eating banana pudding!! I have never been a fan of anything with even a hint of banana but loved the others I have tried so thought I'd give it a shot .... almost done with a 30ml and going to order a big one!
Lets see.... so far I have (all 30 ml and one 120ml of V2 that's almost gone)
Pudding #9
Spoonlicker V2
Spoonlicker OG
Gorilla Vanilla
Black and Blue Cheesecake
Lemon Custard Bar
Sweet Blue
Strawberry Shortcake
And in the mail arriving soon ....
Vanilla Cupcake
Pixie Tears
Bananaberry Cream
Dew Cream
Monkey Bread
...... and eyeballing a few more I want to try - will someone PLEASE tell me where I am saving money over analog?? Oh yea .... no doctor visits from smoking related illnesses - big savings.
....... can anyone say obsessed with ITC?!? My poor paycheck.....

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
i'm glad Luke got in touch with you! at this point, they should just resend the order. you could put return to sender if the original package, ever shows up.

there are crappy PO's everywhere. i feel sorry for folks who live near them. i have a good one! had vapemail, from Colorado, take nearly 3 days to get here! it showed up Monday morning at my local PO. i thought i'd have to wait till the next day. it got sorted and was out for delivery within an hour! got it that day.

This is ridiculous. He should just resend the order because of a postal flub that wasn't in any way his fault? Sure, it would be nice, but come on, be realistic. The package is coming, the post office screwed up. How that still surprises people is a mystery to me.

So now we have page after page of people vicariously brow beating the owner of this company into doing something that isn't any of anyone's business.

I liked this thread more when it was about juice. Maybe sometime soon it could head back that direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread