Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
Maybe they will make a c#3 and Cinnagram v2. That would be cool. I like both the way they are but I wouldn't mind having a 2nd version that has stronger vanilla and cinngram, respectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to be gaining support on a Cinnagram v2 :)

Hopefully they're at least experimenting with it at this point. FOOB the Cinnagram would probably be very, very overpowering. But people should abide by the "2 weeks minimum steep time" disclaimer anyways.

sylpheel

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
St. Louis, MO
My order showed up today, however I was sent Black & Blue Cheese instead of Sweet Blue. I have e-mailed them as I could not find a phone number on the website. Everything smells really good though.
Luke responded and said they would ship out a bottle of Sweet Blue today. I am about finished with my bottle of lemon bar and I am really sad that I didn't order a bigger bottle.

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
Custard #3 is ok Foob, but let me tell you after almost 2 month (for a 120ml bottle) this juice is amazing.

I have also mixed it with Spoonlicker v2 and oh gosh this is good too.
I have several 120s including SL v2, SL OG and Custard #3 that are three weeks old today. I sampled them and they're progressing quite nicely. Good to hear there's more flavor in the weeks to come! Gonna try blending v2 and #3, thanks for the tip.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Well, Nilla Gorilla only needed a week to come through, and having experience with Puddin #9, knows it only gets better and creamier from here on out :) OMG -- but this is authentic banana pudding! Nom, nom, nom.

Custard #3 didn't change much after the nearly 2 weeks. It's still, in my opinion, more of a custard styled pastry since I taste something like powdered sugar. It's probably just me, but it's more of a custard filled doughnut. I like it, since it's ADV material and not cloyingly rich or sweet.

Sunburst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2014
Williamsport, PA
Thanks. Does it wick fine?

Two things here:

One, how well it wicks, although ultimately capped by the atty deisgn, is largely up to the one wicking the device. From what I gather about the Lemo deck, it should wick thick juices pretty well.

Two, Max-VG is a kind of nebulous term. What it means is that when mixing the juice, your nic is added, flavoring next and everything else is VG. The proportion of VG/PG will differ from every recipe. I hope that makes sense. Some juices will be 90% or so and others will be 80 and anywhere in between.

Perhaps you can email them before you order and ask if it's possible to thin a max VG a bit with distilled water before they cap it up. FWIW, I've run SLv2, Mach10 and Gold RY4 through an Aqua V2*, Erlkonigin*, Nautilus mini and Kagner Genitanks without issue.

Hope that helps.

*clone

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
I'm at a little over two weeks with Bananaberry Dream and damn is this stuff good. I'm not really tasting any strawberry yet but the Banana tastes very authentic.

I filled a 30ml bottle from my 240ml and have been dripping a bit in my Mutation X. Decent flavor and massive vapor compared to even my other Max VG juices. I just bought a Plume Veil clone today so I'm going to try some in there after I get the motivation to build it later since I hear that RDA is more about flavor.

I'll try a bit more of it in another week and see if the strawberry peeks it's head out.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Last edited:

Zphinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Fort Lauderdale FL, USA
wow 2 months? I don't think I could wait that long to start vaping lol

I bought one of each and had still an old bottle which made it technically 2x120ml of Spoonlicker v2, and 2x120ml Custard#3... while one was steeping and the other one came in the mail it was perfect.

The second bottle came and it was sitting almost 4 weeks, then while breaking the new bottle open and vaping it, now that I have reached the 2 month +, the bottle is almost empty.

I would highly recommend, if you have already ordered a 120ml bottle at the time you break the bottle open (1 month) and smoke 25% of it, you go ahead and order a new one. That way you are always on top of the steeptime.

rob m

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
I bought one of each and had still an old bottle which made it technically 2x120ml of Spoonlicker v2, and 2x120ml Custard#3... while one was steeping and the other one came in the mail it was perfect.

The second bottle came and it was sitting almost 4 weeks, then while breaking the new bottle open and vaping it, now that I have reached the 2 month +, the bottle is almost empty.

I would highly recommend, if you have already ordered a 120ml bottle at the time you break the bottle open (1 month) and smoke 25% of it, you go ahead and order a new one. That way you are always on top of the steeptime.

good idea thanks

kikinjo

Jan 26, 2015
Croatia
Ordered last month:

120ml: Gold Ry4 50/50 - I vaped many (really alot) ry4 juices but this one oooh man, this is from another galaxy. Ry4 with no competition at all, all day vape, really great for tobacco juice lovers , not to sweet like many ry4. Highly recommended.

120ml: Dirty Dutchman 50/50 - Very good, not for anyone, i like it alot but not ADV, explosion of flavor

My second order arrived today but it is stuck currently at customs ;( (ry4 gold, ry4 Silver, Turkish and Samoan).
I would just say thanks to Luke who is a great guy (he knows for what) :)

Chris

Last edited:

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
So I ordered custard#3 a couple weeks back...50/50 & max vg...and I really liked it! My second order, Mach 10, Spoon licker & Strawberry Shortcake came in today. Currently vaping Mach10...loving it! :D

So out of the 50/50 and max vg of the C#3 was their any difference?

Mackoy 09

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
New Jersey
So out of the 50/50 and max vg of the C#3 was their any difference?

Besides the viscosity/thickness of the juice, the 50/50 brings more flavor IMO. The max vg isnt bad at all (reminds me of Quack's Goose Juice!), I just feel that the flavor is more intense on the 50/50 blend. Oh and this was using RTAs...Erlk, KFL and Aqua v1...so wicking could also be a factor. I also used Silverplay on both blends and got the same observation. I stopped using RDAs so result may differ when using this type of atty IMO. You will never go wrong on either of the two :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread