Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Does anyone know if transferring juice from a 120 or 240 mil into smaller bottles has any effect on steep time? Thanks!

Steeping is all about exposing the most surface area to the air. It's also good to squeeze the bottle and swirl the contents to expel the air and remix the juice once or twice a day. Most people leave juice steeping for a week or so in a dark place where it won't get knocked over. Steeping allows alcohols in the flavorings to evaporate.

If you can pour the juice into a container with a wide mouth, you will steep faster. Some like to set the container in warm water and replace the water as it cools. Others swear by using an ultrasonic cleaner to vibrate the juice from time to time and then let it sit. There's all sorts of ways to steep.

Last edited:

lucky_x16

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Glasford, Il
I have a small bottle of the cheapest vodka you can get the ABC store when I had too high a VG blend and wanted to thin it out. I hadn't thought of that, but maybe I'll give it a try. It's really starting to be a lot of trouble though. I should just replace the coil already. It only cost me 80 cents (though they would cost me probably $1.25 each now).

I noticed the reviews are really starting to generate on the ITC web site. Some of the favorites have 30+ reviews now. It's just good to see so many people's opinions that will help others in making a buying decision. I also respect ITC for not filtering their reviews. Once you hit submit, reload the page and it's on there; no site approval needed. All my reviews are still there from months ago.

After reading some newer reviews, I may go back and give Heaven's Bounty another chance after 5 months. It wasn't a bad juice, but it didn't taste particularly like anything. Someone mentioned it was a palate cleanser, so that might be useful to have every now and then.

I've noticed all my juices taste better when it's my first vape of the day when I wake up. Maybe a little palate cleaner could help with that.

Wait a second, its a coil that held the flavor? Not the tank? Pishaw, talk about a set up.

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
I've had menthol flavors and anise flavors hang around for a long long, long time. One was so anise-y that I chucked the whole (TGT) tank and replaced it with another one.

This was after soaking it overnight in cheap (we're talking Popov here, heh heh) vodka.

Yea, but I would never consider to have a flavor stuck in a tank, until after I changed the coil.

DHolly

ECF Veteran
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Kennesaw, GA. USA
    After reviewing many threads and personal comments on great e juice I've ordered from ITC, thanks Sara for your tip!
    I've been vaping for over a year. Ahlusions is where I buy 90% of my e juice, Alien Visions is the other 10%.

With fingers crossed Ive got high hopes that this order will not be like a lot of juice I've tried and trashed!

This is what I've got on the way after reading this thread for hours. Thanks everyone.
    1x Mach 10 - 30ml / 50/50 / 12mg
    1x Bananaberry Dream - 30ml / 50/50 / 12mg
    1x Melon Twist - 30ml / 50/50 / 12mg
    1x Dirty Dutchman - 30ml / 50/50 / 12mg
    1x Spoon Licker V2 - 30ml / 50/50 / 12mg
    1x Heaven's Bounty - 30ml / 50/50 / 12mg
    1x Apple Buns - 30ml / 50/50 / 12mg
    Will report back in a few weeks with personal opinion of each .
    :)

Last edited:

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2013
    Marietta, GA
    After reviewing many threads and personal comments on great e juice I've ordered from ITC, thanks Sara for your tip!
    I've been vaping for over a year. Ahlusions is where I buy 90% of my e juice, Alien Visions is the other 10%.

With fingers crossed Ive got high hopes that this order will not be like a lot of juice I've tried and trashed!

This is what I've got on the way after reading this thread for hours. Thanks everyone.

Can't wait to hear what you think- positive or not. Which ones are you most excited about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrez

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 30, 2014
    New Jersey, United States

I think you are going to be very happy. I was an alhusion customer when I first started online purchasing and have been much happier with the quality and prices of ITC.

Mrez

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 30, 2014
    New Jersey, United States
    Here is a quixj question. I normally get max VG for all my flavors since I mostly use sub ohm drippers. Right now my preferred flavors are spoon licker, monkey cake, gold ry4, and banaberry dream, and I'm workjng my way through the full offerings. I have an orchid v4 that I use for driving and max VG juices doesnt really move through it very well. If I were going to pick up a 50/50 blend of some ox the above juices in a 120 ml bottle, which holds closest to the max VG flavor profile?

Beardy

Verified Member
    Apr 18, 2013
    Portland, OR
    sylpheel, I received an order today as well, but they gave me a 15ml bottle of Nilla Gorilla instead of the 30ml size I ordered. I sent an email and hope they get back soon, cause I am dying to try it. The other flavors were the right size and so far I am very impressed with the flavors I have tried. Mixing and shipping speed was awesome, and besides the little mix up, I'll be placing another order again soon..

Sunburst

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2014
    Williamsport, PA
    Well, the 15ml of gold RY4 has met its demise. I'm giving it a viking style funeral in an Aqua v2 clone. I love this stuff. It's settled into a really pleasant mix of, well, tobacco, vanilla and caramel. I would almost swear I get some honey as well, but that might just be me. It's fantastic. Going to be re-ordered in a 120 or 240.

Mach 10 is nearly done as well, maybe 7ml left out of 30. Boy, do I ever love this stuff. I'd re-order by the gallon if I could.

SLv2 is a chameleon, I've used 25ml or so out of the 120. It is never a bad vape since it's had some time to settle in. Depending on your build it can be nearly all batter and cream or screaming strawberry with hints of cream, or anywhere in between. That might bother some people, but after feeling it out, I really like that "feature." In my Magma clone, built to 1 ohm, 3mm 24 gauge at around 45 watts, it's beautifully balanced and a really rich vape. In one of my Aqua v2 clones, built to .4 with twisted 28, it's a real shape-shifter. Lower wattage with the airflow closed down, it's nice and strawberry forward. If I really put the spurs to it and open the airflow, it's cake batter city with the most beautiful loud-whispers of strawberry. I'll gladly order it in a big bottle again.

Overall, my experience with ITC so far has been great. I really look forward to ordering lots more to try. C'mon tax refund, daddy needs more juice.

Last thing, all of these were ordered max-vg.

cobalt327

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 1, 2012
    USA
    It could be the tank too. Who knows, but I'm assuming it's the coil. It usually never transfers flavor like this, and I've used this flavor before.
    The parts that will hold odors are O-rings and insulators (think Protank heads). Plastic can hold some odors, but in my experience not enough to taint an entire tank of juice. Also if the atty isn't taken FULLY apart for cleaning, there are crevices where the joints are that will hold odors. Even neglecting to remove the deck screws on RBAs will hold odors.

Dizzo

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2015
    Milwaukee
    Update:
    Spoon licker 2 remains awesome. Ordering large bottle
    Heavens bounty, I liked at first. I didn't care for how it aged though.
    Black magic tasted like pez and medicine at first. As its aged the berry has come out. It's grown on me and I like it more each day.
    Dragons dew tastes the same as the day I got it. Like Mountain Dew.

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 29, 2014
    Virginia
    I changed the coil in my mini protank and just the insulator in the full size protank after soaking them in baking soda. Neither tank had issues after that. Tried a couple of juices after a 2 week steep (no hot water).

Black and Blue Cheesecake: This has a very similar flavor profile to Puddin #9. The blueberry is a little fuller and more forward in Puddin #9 with a heavier feel to it. The BBC tastes like blueberry yogurt and the blueberry has really been stirred and blended into it. There's a hint of cheese in the undertone.

It's okay. I like it better than Puddin #9, but I wasn't a fan of Puddin #9 in the first place.

Spoonlicker OG: It's what I expected it to be. It tastes like Spoonlicker V2, but with less in your face strawberry. It smells better too. I think I'll probably keep this one in a tank, but at home as an occasional flavor. It may crack a kayfun rotation one day.

I'll probably try the Bug Juice later tonight. It smells like licorice or Mike and Ike type candy. I really don't have high expectations for it, but hope to be pleasantly surprised.

The more Cinnagram Custard steeps, the less cinnamon graham cracker I get. I still like the flavor, but it's really becoming just a nice custard with a hint of cinnamon now. It has almost overtaken Mach 10 as my ADV at this point. I just wish the Cinnagram was more forward in that one, that really would make it even better.

Last edited:

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2013
    Marietta, GA
    I changed the coil in my mini protank and just the insulator in the full size protank after soaking them in baking soda. Neither tank had issues after that. Tried a couple of juices after a 2 week steep (no hot water).

Black and Blue Cheesecake: This has a very similar flavor profile to Puddin #9. The blueberry is a little fuller and more forward in Puddin #9 with a heavier feel to it. The BBC tastes like blueberry yogurt and the blueberry has really been stirred and blended into it. There's a hint of cheese in the undertone.

It's okay. I like it better than Puddin #9, but I wasn't a fan of Puddin #9 in the first place.

Spoonlicker OG: It's what I expected it to be. It tastes like Spoonlicker V2, but with less in your face strawberry. It smells better too. I think I'll probably keep this one in a tank, but at home as an occasional flavor. It may crack a kayfun rotation one day.

I'll probably try the Bug Juice later tonight. I really don't have high expectations for it, but hope to be pleasantly surprised.

The more Cinnagram Custard steeps, the less cinnamon graham cracker I get. I still like the flavor, but it's really becoming just a nice custard with a hint of cinnamon now. It has almost overtaken Mach 10 as my ADV at this point. I just wish the Cinnagram was more forward in that one, that really would make it even better.

Maybe they will make a c#3 and Cinnagram v2. That would be cool. I like both the way they are but I wouldn't mind having a 2nd version that has stronger vanilla and cinngram, respectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread