Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
No, I totally understand there is a range, I was pointing out that pure VG has only 0.3% less water in it than 99.7%. So, it can be thinned, but I think it would be hard to find it in a thicker variation. I never said it would have a 10% changes in density, I said it would have a 10% change in ratio, in the example I wrote out, if they used a VG base nic.
You are assuming that the thinner vg is the standard. What if what you are basing your standard on is the thinned version. I doubt you are taking vg into a Chen lab to check. And nic vg base isn't going to change it that drastically- which was my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
DIY NillaGrilla?

So the 4 month old bottle of Banana Cream pie from MVB from a local B&M was a little thick and BROWN.

I've already made a Serious dent in my 5 day old bottle of CGC and the reorder won't get here for a few days yet.

Hmmm. Mixed them half and half.

Yumm!
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Brown is normal (usually) with aged juice, it's just the nicotine doing its thing. Just makes a big contrast from fresh, especially something that's fairly clear FOOB like most banana-based juices.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I have to agree with you on that one. it seems very muted to what I was hoping for....

Same here. The Cinnamon is barely there for me for it to be the first part of the flavor's name and I get little to no graham either, which is why I was especially eager to taste this one. I adore bakery cinnamon and graham crackers... Where are you? :( :::sniffle:::

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Flavaboost?

I got my CGC Boostified for my little Evods and it's certainly not Too strong. It would have been really weak for me without da boost.

I'm getting graham and cinny but custard hasn't made it to the show yet. 'Course my bottle is only 5 days old too.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

chargingcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2014
MA
You are assuming that the thinner vg is the standard. What if what you are basing your standard on is the thinned version. I doubt you are taking vg into a Chen lab to check. And nic vg base isn't going to change it that drastically- which was my point.

You are reading my posts wrong. I'm saying that 99.7% is the standard which is the thicker VG. That's why I was wondering if they are using VG nic base and not factoring it into their VG/PG ratio. If your nic is VG base, and your mix requires 10% nic base, then it will raise your VG ratio by just below 10% if it's not factored in.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
You are reading my posts wrong. I'm saying that 99.7% is the standard which is the thicker VG. That's why I was wondering if they are using VG nic base and not factoring it into their VG/PG ratio. If your nic is VG base, and your mix requires 10% nic base, then it will raise your VG ratio by just below 10% if it's not factored in.
Right and I understand what you are saying. What I am saying is just bc it says 99.7 doesn't mean it hasn't been thinned down the line. Cheaper sources might have thinned it enough to save some money but not drastically so that it's too noticeable. I understand you did the numbers, I don't doubt that. My point is it isn't necessarily a miscalculation- there are thicker vg bases. I guess we should just agree to disagree on it. But I don't think you pulled the numbers out of nowhere- but obviously we should just stop dragging it on.

chargingcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2014
MA
Right and I understand what you are saying. What I am saying is just bc it says 99.7 doesn't mean it hasn't been thinned down the line. Cheaper sources might have thinned it enough to save some money but not drastically so that it's too noticeable. I understand you did the numbers, I don't doubt that. My point is it isn't necessarily a miscalculation- there are thicker vg bases. I guess we should just agree to disagree on it. But I don't think you pulled the numbers out of nowhere- but obviously we should just stop dragging it on.

I hear what your saying, but a company selling product labeled as USP Kosher 99.7% VG would be violating FDA guidlines if it was thinned out. I don't think they'd risk tens of thousands of dollars worth of lawsuits to save a few dollars for every 55 gallon drum they sell. There's nothing being dragged on here. We're just having a discussion. All I'm getting at is that USP glycerine can't be bought in a thicker form than USP 99.9% glycerine. It can be thinner glycerine can be bought, but it's not sold as USP 99.5% - 99.9% Glycerine, because it would have a lower percentage of glycerine per volume.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
I hear what your saying, but a company selling product labeled as USP Kosher 99.7% VG would be violating FDA guidlines if it was thinned out. I don't think they'd risk tens of thousands of dollars worth of lawsuits to save a few dollars for every 55 gallon drum they sell. There's nothing being dragged on here. We're just having a discussion. All I'm getting at is that USP glycerine can't be bought in a thicker form than USP 99.9% glycerine. It can be thinner glycerine can be bought, but it's not sold as USP 99.5% - 99.9% Glycerine, because it would have a lower percentage of glycerine per volume.
And all I am saying is that there are thinner and thicker vg bases- how they got that way and which one is the right one- is really speculation.

chargingcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2014
MA
And all I am saying is that there are thinner and thicker vg bases- how they got that way and which one is the right one- is really speculation.

I'm sorry, but I honestly am having a hard time trying to figure out what the point is that you are trying to make.

There's no such thing as thicker VG...99.9%, is about as thick as it gets, and the difference between that an 99.7% isn't even noticeable. There are thinned out variations available but they are labeled as such and, in the vaping world, they are mainly marketed to people who want a more vapable "100%" VG blend. A "100%" VG juice isn't 100% VG. It's really just 0%PG.

You seem to be trying to defend ITC against an attack that didn't happen. I asked a simple question out of curiosity...I don't think they are doing anything malicious.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Hi chargingcharlie. You do know that Sarah doesn't work for ITCVapes, don't you? You could probably e-mail or call or join their fB, or even write a nice handwritten letter, and get the definitive satisfactory answer from the vendor themselves. And then you could inform us all!

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Hi chargingcharlie. You do know that Sarah doesn't work for ITCVapes, don't you? You could probably e-mail or call or join their fB, or even write a nice handwritten letter, and get the definitive satisfactory answer from the vendor themselves. And then you could inform us all!

And IMO, ITCV is SERIOUSLY dropping the ball here.

As much bidness as Sarah sends them they should definitely be stroking her somehow. There is another "representative" here from MAJOR juice maker that in comparison to Sarah, is worthless, "no I really can't tell you what Any of our juices taste like". Then you need to find something else to type about. (And yes, I DID email that company and tell them this.)

Sarah sends them people because she believes in their product. She does that here, where probably more people per hour than Anywhere else on-line are exposed to ITCV.

ITCVapes. Get it together and do a little sumpin' sumpin' to help Sarah help you.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Last edited:

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
There are vendors that stumble around the e-commerce forest and then there's those that are able to tweak it to make it perform.

An unpaid rep that does as good of a job as Sarah is a huge asset. Someone that steers business your way because they use and
believe in your product shouldn't be "wasted". It doesn't take much, and there's several things they could do, to easily help Sarah bring them more customers.

I've run interference for a major cell carrier on their Faceplant page because I use and like their product. They
in turn have gone a bit out to make life easier for me too. Help me, help you.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
And IMO, ITCV is SERIOUSLY dropping the ball here.

As much bidness as Sarah sends them they should definitely be stroking her somehow. There is another "representative" here from MAJOR juice maker that in comparison to Sarah, is worthless, "no I really can't tell you what Any of our juices taste like". Then you need to find something else to type about. (And yes, I DID email that company and tell them this.)

Sarah sends them people because she believes in their product. She does that here, where probably more people per hour than Anywhere else on-line are exposed to ITCV.

ITCVapes. Get it together and do a little sumpin' sumpin' to help Sarah help you.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
I wouldn't want anything from them- because that would undermine my creditability. I share because I love the juice and think it's a great price. To compensate me would undermine my goal. I did not seek to gain anything by sharing- except that maybe others might enjoy the juice and price like I do. But thanks guys. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread