Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
So I got the new flavors in. Just tried the pudding no 9 and all I can say is yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makes 3 positive comments for Puddin #9! Mine just got posted and I should have it for the weekend.

The weather is getting colder, and I am in a creamy mood :)

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Did you get both puddings Sarah?
Did you ever get a sonic cleaner for steeping?
I have a feeling I'd like the bannana over the blueberry, are you leaning that way?

I have only tried the blueberry one. It's the perfect balance of blueberry creamy sweetness. I bought all the new flavors.

Last edited:

katwb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2014
Calhoun, GA
Pudding no 9 looks good, I'll have to try it. Still enjoying my tank of nilla gorilla today. My friend ordered the mimosa and the vanilla buttercream cupcake....she says the cupcake is fantastic but the mimosa needs steeping.

Pudding #9 is good. It's not a strong blue berry - and its more of a pudding (like the name says) that the sweet custards - and it at least needs a speed steep ..... and after that its really good - still not as good as the nilla gorilla - but well worth trying!

Serenity

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Land of Entrapment (NM, USA)
Well it's been 2 weeks. A week, wouldn't have bothered me. My order did arrive today and it had a sticker over it that caused the mix up. I'm sorry to have caused such drama on this thread and I won't be posting in it again. I placed my order on October 13th and it went out for delivery on the 15th. It arrived today on the 28th. It was originally supposed to arrive on the 20th. So, yea a full 8 days past the time it should have been here. I haven't had the chance to try the liquid yet and quite honestly this whole experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. Luke was kind enough to offer to re-ship it for me and he didn't have to do that. I appreciate the offer very much. Thank you, Sarah for intervening and helping it get sorted out, you didn't have to do that and I greatly appreciate it. I do appreciate the support from those of you who were offering helpful advice. I just don't feel comfortable posting in this thread any longer so I will return you to your regularly scheduled juice discussion :)

PS. Seriously? Even my avatar is offensive? (sigh)

Last edited:

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Well it's been 2 weeks. A week, wouldn't have bothered me. My order did arrive today and it had a sticker over it that caused the mix up. I'm sorry to have caused such drama on this thread and I won't be posting in it again. I placed my order on October 13th and it went out for delivery on the 15th. It arrived today on the 28th. It was originally supposed to arrive on the 20th. So, yea a full 8 days past the time it should have been here. I haven't had the chance to try the liquid yet and quite honestly this whole experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. Luke was kind enough to offer to re-ship it for me and he didn't have to do that. I appreciate the offer very much. Thank you, Sarah for intervening and helping it get sorted out, you didn't have to do that and I greatly appreciate it. I do appreciate the support from those of you who were offering helpful advice. I just don't feel comfortable posting in this thread any longer so I will return you to your regularly scheduled juice discussion :)

:-( I am so sorry that you don't feel comfortable in this thread...if you ever change your mind, know I wish you would stay....at least you finally received your juice. Sorry it took so long.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA

I think most everybody was supportive and sympathetic to your plight.

Glad you finally got your order and hope that you enjoy it.

No ash More Cash

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
A Englishman in NJ

Stuff happens...I think you should post what you think about the juice you got... I for one am very interested what you think of it.. so please report back with a honest review :)

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque

don't sweat the ......, Serenity. after all this time, we wanna know what you think of juice!

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA

I'm also happy that your order finally arrived. Wondering what kind of "sticker" it was that caused the USPS to go haywire but it's enough that you got it. FWIW I would also like to hear your assessment of the flavors you got, be they good, bad or indifferent.

Zphinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Fort Lauderdale FL, USA
Ok so here is my review on some of the juices I have tried.

Spoonlicker v2 is not too bad when you let it steep for a good 2 weeks. Spoonlicker OG is not as pronounced on the strawberry but here I just got the new bottle.

Jack-o-lantern is nice if you like the taste of it and holiday spice etc. Also steeping is a must.

Sweet Blue is one of the better blueberry creamy juices I have tried.

Now one that I have a problem with is the Melon one (I put it away and cannot even look at it) is terrible soapy and not smokable.

I saw a couple flavors I would be interested in to see what they have to offer, to say one thing about the ITC juice, its not bad and I have already one (Spoonlicker v2 ) that I will most likely re-order.

Now I am not sure if ITC checks these forum or not but as a side note, if they made the spoonlicker OG a bit more creamy, and maybe hit it with a bit of vanilla it would be great.

Quick question to anybody on this threat, caramel / butterscotch kind of a flavor, Is the Caramel Cream any good?

I was even going one step further, should the caramel be any good, I would be willing to test the mixing with Spoonlicker OG to see what the outcome is.

acowboyfan

Verified Member
Jul 31, 2013
Euless,Texas
I was very surprised how good the caramel is,I thought it would be a good mixer but it's awesome alone. It tastes just like creamy caramel. Reminds me of hot caramel for dipping apples .

Ok so here is my review on some of the juices I have tried.

Spoonlicker v2 is not too bad when you let it steep for a good 2 weeks. Spoonlicker OG is not as pronounced on the strawberry but here I just got the new bottle.

Jack-o-lantern is nice if you like the taste of it and holiday spice etc. Also steeping is a must.

Sweet Blue is one of the better blueberry creamy juices I have tried.

Now one that I have a problem with is the Melon one (I put it away and cannot even look at it) is terrible soapy and not smokable.

I saw a couple flavors I would be interested in to see what they have to offer, to say one thing about the ITC juice, its not bad and I have already one (Spoonlicker v2 ) that I will most likely re-order.

Now I am not sure if ITC checks these forum or not but as a side note, if they made the spoonlicker OG a bit more creamy, and maybe hit it with a bit of vanilla it would be great.

Quick question to anybody on this threat, caramel / butterscotch kind of a flavor, Is the Caramel Cream any good?

I was even going one step further, should the caramel be any good, I would be willing to test the mixing with Spoonlicker OG to see what the outcome is.

Last edited:

Tech Junkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2014
Cloud of Vape, USA

I thought your avatar was great. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Great people here overall and we look forward to the juice reviews as each person provides their own unique perspective. Don't let the sore heads win.

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA

That's sort of my fault, as I was the one who commented on the "giant boobs in your face" avatar.
Please don't leave...I'd also love to hear your review once you do get to try your stuff.

BigMak45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Central Minnesota
Black n Blue Cheese first impression.

Had to put down the SLV2 from Monday's order! Now have been vaping the B&BC from the order since this morning. It has a pleasant blueberry taste mixed in with something else that I can't quite explain. It might be the cheesecake in the background, but I definitely don't taste any real cheesecake at this point. Others have mentioned to give it some time for the cheesecake to come out, so will re-visit in a few weeks.

In the meantime, it's a very nice taste, and a nice change of pace from the SLV2 chain vaping I was doing! Tasty after 2 days from receiving it.

I'll continue to hit it the rest of today and tommorrow, and will try the Monkey Cake on Friday. This weekend will be the DD from the order.

So far, of the five I've tried, SLV2 , Berserker, and Mach 10 are at the top. I'll taste them all again in a few weeks then order some quantities.

Last edited:

Jen in North Pole AK

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
North Pole, AK
I received my second order from ITC yesterday and thought I would leave some personal thoughts.
RY Gold...Wasn't thrilled with the tobacco flavor and the caramel flavor I get isn't my personal preference. I will note that the only tobacco comparison I have is Wakonda, which I had to add crème brulee before I enjoyed it.
Spoon Licker OG... OMG!!!! I love it straight out of the mail! tastes just like someone else's cake batter (mine are never that good). I am going to have to get a large bottle of that, so that it will finish steeping. I think just a touch more strawberry comes out and it will achieve perfection.
Pixie Tears... I like it right out of the mail, but it is strong on Strawberry and I am hoping that the strawberry will fall back a little with time.
Milk... Not getting much of anything yet, and will let it simmer for another week or two before I try again.
Tried the Black and Blue Cheesecake again last night and I am finding that the berry flavor is getting more prevalent (almost too strong)

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
I received my second order from ITC yesterday and thought I would leave some personal thoughts.
RY Gold...Wasn't thrilled with the tobacco flavor and the caramel flavor I get isn't my personal preference. I will note that the only tobacco comparison I have is Wakonda, which I had to add crème brulee before I enjoyed it.
Spoon Licker OG... OMG!!!! I love it straight out of the mail! tastes just like someone else's cake batter (mine are never that good). I am going to have to get a large bottle of that, so that it will finish steeping. I think just a touch more strawberry comes out and it will achieve perfection.
Pixie Tears... I like it right out of the mail, but it is strong on Strawberry and I am hoping that the strawberry will fall back a little with time.
Milk... Not getting much of anything yet, and will let it simmer for another week or two before I try again.
Tried the Black and Blue Cheesecake again last night and I am finding that the berry flavor is getting more prevalent (almost too strong)

Pixie tears has a predominant strawberry with sweet creaminess. Oh is heavy on batter lighter on strawberry. V2 has more a little more strawberry with batter.

Milk- they changed it to a different description. It's not a fav with me. I'm letting mine steep. It's not bad it just tastes like sweetened carnation milk with faint faint vanilla.

BBC- after it steeps there is more cheesecake but it's a slightly more Berry than cheesecake even when it steeps at least for me. I do think things tone down with Berry but the berry doesn't go away- it just balances. I steep 2-3 weeks after hot bath and Vape max vg at .3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread