Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
I've tried a bit of Bananaberry Dream after 6 days. Definitely better then before but not really tasting any strawberry yet. Still very tasty none the less. We will see after its fully developed.

I also did my first rda build (.2 ohm) and this juice tastes very nice through my Mutation X compared to my Atlantis where it's fairly muted. I'll probably pick up a Plume Veil later this week for I hear it brings out flavor even more. One thing I'm noticing about ITC juice is it's producing better vapor then other and more expensive Max VG liquids I own.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
Heaven's Bounty 6mg max VG, with a speed steep, breathing, and a couple day's steep is...interesting. Still trying to figure out what all I'm tasting, but it's a great palate cleanser after vaping the custards and deserts all day. If I had to say what it reminded me of, it would be my grandma's fruit cake recipe, which is a good thing because that was some fruitcake that never got re-gifted, it got et, and it got et right quick.

Went ahead and threw a 240 of Caramel Cream into my cart for next weeks order and and saw ITC is now carrying Aspire and Kanger coils and tanks, cheap. Sadly, this was ten minutes after I placed an $18.00 order on eBay for a 5-pack of Atlantis coils that may or may not be authentic, while ITC is selling them for $16 and I have no doubt theirs are genuine. Subtank OCC coil 5-packs are only $14.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Got my juices. Been at the hospital (had a baby) so I haven't been able to try, but if that spoon licker tastes half as good as it smell, I'll be a regular customer.
I was wondering, do any of the larger bottles come in glass?

No glass. I believe they once used glass bottles when they offered the liquid @ premium prices.

Congratulations on the baby!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've tried a bit of Bananaberry Dream after 6 days. Definitely better then before but not really tasting any strawberry yet. Still very tasty none the less. We will see after its fully developed.

I also did my first RDA build (.2 ohm) and this juice tastes very nice through my Mutation X compared to my Atlantis where it's fairly muted. I'll probably pick up a Plume Veil later this week for I hear it brings out flavor even more. One thing I'm noticing about ITC juice is it's producing better vapor then other and more expensive Max VG liquids I own.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

The strawberry remains light, more of a balancing flavor to the overall liquid. After three months, it's a bit more noticeable, at least with my 50/50 blend. BD is one that steeps extremely well, and just gets better and better with age.

Zanzabar78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Jordan
Gosh I hate it when you type a long thing and you hit the delete button and the browser somehow goes back and erases everything you wrote! Argggh. I'll try to remember now.....

Received my ITC order today. I tried the Dirty Dutchman with only a hot heater steep and 2 hour air out. Flavor was really muted. I think it needs 3 days minimum, and prob about a week before it gets good. I already know what it will taste like in short time. I don't think I'll be trying any of the other flavors this weekend.

Did a an initial smell test, and everything smells great as usual. BBC smells similar to other juices that I have. Dragon Dew is nearly clear which is funny to see again, as my 4 month old bottle is medium brown. Spoonlicker OG smells like V2, but without the harsh strawberry (pukey) smell I initially got last time. Bug Juice smells like gummy worms, which is exactly what the reviews say it tastes like. Mimosa smells like watered down orange juice, which is probably what a real Mimosa is (orange juice and champagne).

Orders like this are when I wish I had a dripper. I like the picture of Sarah's gear. Which one is the TOBH (to be honest lol) dripper you're always talking about? Numbers 3 and 5?
Dirty Dutchman will punch you in the face with flavor once it's steeped for 3-4 weeks :) it definitely won't be muted, then you can see if you like it or not

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
Got my juices. Been at the hospital (had a baby) so I haven't been able to try, but if that spoon licker tastes half as good as it smell, I'll be a regular customer.
I was wondering, do any of the larger bottles come in glass?

I actually ordered some pretty good quality tinted glass bottles from Amazon for a pretty good price. Too bad I've been too lazy to actually use them. I actually got them in the 15ml size, but they come in all kinds of sizes. 1oz = 30ml.

1oz Amber Glass Bottles for Essential Oils with Glass Eye Dropper - Pack of 6: Science Lab Dropping Bottles: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

If you wanted to hot water steep them and make sure they didn't have any plastic flavor transfer I would understand if you wanted to use them. Otherwise it's just for show, and I'd rather use a dripper bottle anyways than use one with the dripper in the cap. Less messy too.

Dirty Dutchman will punch you in the face with flavor once it's steeped for 3-4 weeks :) it definitely won't be muted, then you can see if you like it or not

I know, it was an ADV for me for a month or two. Just commenting on it FOOB. Last time I waited about a week.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Glad you like them, Noflers, and those will all get much better with time.

I've never gotten any freebies from ITC, and I don't remember reading about anyone else getting any either. With prices and flavors this good, I can't say it's ever really bothered me yet...especially since most of my orders were made at sale prices.

Mrez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New Jersey, United States
Just got 9 bottles in the mail today, some of them are stand bys for me (Orig spoon licker, gold ry4, banana berry dream, and monkey cake), havent had a chance to try all the new flavors quiet yet, but I did try Nilla Gorilla footb. It's very good, but I am not so sure its all that different from monkey cake. Am I missing something? I am planning on doing an air exchange, long hot bath for everything, and hopefully a 1-2 week steep for everything except the ry4s (silver and gold) and Spoon licker (shines after about 3 weeks). But, I didnt get a whole lot of difference in the Nilla gorilla versus the monkey cake.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Mrez, I taste the same good banana in both Monkey Cake and NG, but the former has cake with a bit of cinnamon and maple, while the latter is much more creamy with vanilla and graham. I don't need both of them, so I'll probably pick the Nilla Gorilla (well, I already bought a 120mL of it before even tasting MC, so I guess the picking is over).

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
Finally placed an order! Can't wait :)

1x CinnaGram Custard - 15ml / max VG / 3mg
1x Custard #3 - 30ml / max VG / 3mg
1x Melon Blast - 30ml / max VG / 3mg
1x Black n Blue Cheese - 30ml / max VG / 3mg
1x Lemon Bar - 120ml / max VG / 3mg
1x Spoon Licker V2 - 120ml / max VG / 3mg

Thoughts on ones that are are good FOOB? Running low on juice :vapor:

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Finally placed an order! Can't wait :)

1x CinnaGram Custard - 15ml / max VG / 3mg
1x Custard #3 - 30ml / max VG / 3mg
1x Melon Blast - 30ml / max VG / 3mg
1x Black n Blue Cheese - 30ml / max VG / 3mg
1x Lemon Bar - 120ml / max VG / 3mg
1x Spoon Licker V2 - 120ml / max VG / 3mg

Thoughts on ones that are are good FOOB? Running low on juice :vapor:

Cinnagram foob. The cream comes out more as it steeps but is great fresh. I think lemon bar is pretty good foob but it's been awhile since I ordered it.

C#3, BBCheese, SL v2 are best after a few weeks. In a 120ml max vg they are best with at least 2.5+ weeks but smaller bottles may require less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thewrightstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Mineola, NY
Well, after a week, I can tell you a few thoughts....

1. Pixie Tears - Wow, this one was really good ! It was the first one that I tried, only a few days steeping, went through 1/2 of the 30ml bottle and want to steep the rest. A very good creamy strawberry flavor.

2. Spoonlicker OG - This one steeped almost a week, and it is delicious ! Great depth of flavor, decent enough throat hit. Most sweet juices dont give any throat hit, so I was pleasantly surprised.

The next 2 I am going to try are Tropical Leaves (a week's steep - might need longer, as tobaccos usually do) and bananaberry dream. They both smell delicious!

I figure that if I vape 1/2 of the 30 ml bottle and leave the other 30ml, I can see what it is that I really like for my next order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread