Premixed vg/pg/nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
Just looking for some suggestions for premixed vg/pg/nic like say 70vg 30pg 3mg nic. I like to DIY but sort of burned out on mixing everything together. After seeing they have one shot mixes etc thinking about jumping back in and giving some of them a try.

Just looking for suggestions for a decent place with premade mixes of the pg vg with nic.

Was checking out ecig express see they have 70 30 mix with 3mg. Anyone ordered from here and how was it?

I've been ordering from wizards and bullcity forever. So I don't have much knowledge of any other vendors.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi ,
If your target strength (after mixing the one shot) IS 3mg/ml; you will need to begin with a stronger nicotine concentration (6,12,24,72,100).

You may need to adjust the PG/VG ratio of your base if the "one shot" PG/VG ratio differs.

Most vendors offer a sample size of the nicotine they sell for a reasonable cost. I would suggest trying a few different vendors and strengths and decide what works best for you.

Have fun
I
ETA:
Jump over here Best Nicotine for more information and links.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
I’m lazy and have very limited space, time, etc.

I know I like 12mg ejuice, so I always get the 12mg, 50/50 mix from nicotine river, and toss in my flavors that way. I never go over 10%, and usually am much lower.

I don’t care if the juice is 11.3567 mg nicotine, and 66.2pg/33.8vg hahahah!

It’s easy, fast, and works! Nicotine river is great, $15 for 1L.

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
I’m lazy and have very limited space, time, etc.

I know I like 12mg ejuice, so I always get the 12mg, 50/50 mix from nicotine river, and toss in my flavors that way. I never go over 10%, and usually am much lower.

I don’t care if the juice is 11.3567 mg nicotine, and 66.2pg/33.8vg hahahah!

That's the same thing i'm looking for I dont mind if its off by a little even a whole mg. I used to mix up some 1.5 here and there never noticed much a difference. I'm just looking to go back to diy and dodge all the extra work (ya i'm being lazy lol). If i can just buy some 120ml emptys pick up a 1 liter of some already made nic pg/vg and just measure and mix bingo exactly what im looking for save few dollars and have some decent juices.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
There are several nicotine wholesalers (and probably juice companies, even) that could sell you your desired mix. I always get a single base as I'm PG sensitive though, so I'm afraid I've mostly tuned out the information on which wholsalers will complete a custom mix like that.

I might also gently suggest, with the FDA seeming to plan an attack on "flavors" that it may be worth your while to get some higher strength nicotine (a fair amount, depending on how willing you are to pay increased juice prices once taxation starts) plus a "limited" number of eliquid flavorings, that it may well be worth your time to just mix from scratch, and to invest in some "one shot" flavors that may last a while. It will still be easier than calculating all your flavors out separately in a recipe, and I do think flavors will remain available in some form it just may require extra steps to convert them into "vapable" flavors.

It's just a thought. I too, in some ways "dread" the one day a month or so when I mix up about 1100 ml of different flavors, as I LOVE DIY although the actual mixing part can be tedious, at least I isolate it to a single day.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Just looking for suggestions for a decent place with premade mixes of the pg vg with nic.
Was checking out ecig express see they have 70 30 mix with 3mg. Anyone ordered from here and how was it?
I've been ordering from wizards and bullcity forever. So I don't have much knowledge of any other vendors.
"looking for suggestions for a decent place with premade mixes of the pg vg with nic." Might want to try these folks:
Flavors - Gremlin - Gremlin DIY --- Known as "Gremlin DIY" = one shot?
Shipping Rates
One Shot Flavor Concentrates
Flavor Cartridge
30 mL
Wish I had anything favorable to report on above, I'm happy with my mixes.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

That $15 for a L is much better than buying store-bought eliquid for sure. But, that's very expensive for the mostly PG/VG that's in it, with only a very small amount of nic added.

As @stols001 mentioned above...if at all possible, you may want to invest in some 100mg/mL nic base, now or in the near future. The FDA may let the hammer fall in the not too far off future, as far as buying nic base. It's the weakest link in DIY, and shouldn't be that hard to put the brakes on it being readily available for us to buy.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
@JCinFLA although more expensive, it’s not THAT bad compared to the startup costs, etc.

$14.99 for a L, if you double that, $30

Since buying 250ml of 100mg would net me about 2100 ml of liquid, $20, then buying PG, VG, ($10 ea for a L), and a scale since it would be way easier than mixing by volume.

All my stuff is in my work locker, and my ADVs are simple, so it’s easy with 2-3 syringes that I reuse, and takes up a TON less space. Now that I know what I like, a L of premix will last 4-6 months.

I know in the long run, I may be wise to start hoarding and mixing by volume, as it will eventually be cheaper, but for my current situation, it’s all good!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@sk25411 - I see now where you're coming from in your post above. Didn't know you're wanting to buy PG, VG, and nic base in the smaller quantities only now (which, like most things, will be more expensive then per mL or oz., than larger sizes). My post was based on the comparative cost if/when buying the PG and VG by the gallon jug and the nic base in 100mg/mL by the Liter.

By the way, I make my eliquids in 10mL-120mL sizes...and I always use syringes, just like you use now. The only things I measure out with them are the flavorings and the nic base. The PG & VG are each just poured/squirted from their bottles, into the bottle I'm making...up to a specific mark/level on that bottle. It's easy-peasy, with no mess, and no scale needed. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread