Jul 3, 2014
United States
Reactions: mauricem00

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Wow! It's really expensive staff! 120 ml 10 mg from them is more expensive that 120 ml 100 mg from Nude Nicotine (also a bit expensive site, but high quality nic). In terms of nic quantity they are about 10 times more expensive. I'd better find another supplier.
Yeah WOAH! $20 for 120 ml? I can get 1 quart of VG or PG on Amazon for a bit over $12 each. and enough nic there too to make 1/2 gal of premix for about $35. All USP, Kosher, etc.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Wow! It's really expensive staff! 120 ml 10 mg from them is more expensive that 120 ml 100 mg from Nude Nicotine (also a bit expensive site, but high quality nic). In terms of nic quantity they are about 10 times more expensive. I'd better find another supplier.

I'll look at Nude Nic, Thanks.. Any others that sell premixed nic base? I want 12mg/ml at least 60pg/40vg. Final result goal is 9-10mg nic @ 70/30 or so. I do not want to have to mix my own PG/VG/Nic.

I know it's expensive, at MVJ, but as a newbie to DIY... I started with what I KNOW. I get most of my Juice from MVJ, because I prefer it to others. I only vape NETs. I am a long way from wanting to set up a mixing lab or an extraction lab. So I'm open to extract sources. I also use NET.com, FWIW.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
I'll look at Nude Nic, Thanks.. Any others that sell premixed nic base? I want 12mg/ml at least 60pg/40vg. Final result goal is 9-10mg nic @ 70/30 or so. I do not want to have to mix my own PG/VG/Nic.

I know it's expensive, at MVJ, but as a newbie to DIY... I started with what I KNOW. I get most of my Juice from MVJ, because I prefer it to others. I only vape NETs. I am a long way from wanting to set up a mixing lab or an extraction lab. So I'm open to extract sources. I also use NET.com, FWIW.
I buy 100 mg nic (actually, I stocked up and not buying anymore).
Hope other members could answer your question better.

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
Wanted to know if many of you do this. Thought it would simplify things if I mixed some of the PG and VG and stored it that way. I normally do 50/50 in just about all of my juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62
I usually premix about 150 to 300ml of PG/VG and nicotine then ad flavors to small amounts of this base mix as I need them. I also premix base flavors like bavarian cream and vanilla. this allows me to mix very small amounts of mixed flavors for testing.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I usually premix about 150 to 300ml of PG/VG and nicotine then ad flavors to small amounts of this base mix as I need them. I also premix base flavors like bavarian cream and vanilla. this allows me to mix very small amounts of mixed flavors for testing.
I thought maybe I was the only one doing that. I keep some sweet cream, custard and Bavarian cream mixed up to add to other mixes as needed. I just put on my label something like 2 drops BC premix so I can replicate it later. And my premix bottles are labeled as to the flavoring content, etc.

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
I thought maybe I was the only one doing that. I keep some sweet cream, custard and Bavarian cream mixed up to add to other mixes as needed. I just put on my label something like 2 drops BC premix so I can replicate it later. And my premix bottles are labeled as to the flavoring content, etc.
it is a lot easier to measure premixed flavors when you are only making 3-5 ml for taste testing. I do not mind using 2 or 3 drops of one flavor but when trying to mix flavors it more difficult to get the ratios right.with premixed flavors the measurements are large enough to make mixing easy

Marmaduke

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Essen, Germany
Well I always premix a one litre bottle of pg and vg . I like a 65/35 mix and have a 5litres pack pg and one vg. 5litres vg are about 16€ and the 5litres pg about 27€. That's a good deal ( from a horse supplier) and so I just mix my liquids from one big bottle and put nicotine base from stored 72mg base in liquid bottles and add my base.

Like many vapors here in Germany I have stored some higher concentrated nicotine base as it's going to be regulated next year here. 72mg is as high as you can legally buy over here.

Of course, I also add flavour.

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
DAMN! Had to order some more flavors....
well I just got an email from wizard labs telling me my wintergreen flavor just arrived so I had to order some while its in stock. but you can never have to many flavors to play with.just like you can never have to many spices in your kitchen. I think we all enjoy experimenting with different flavor mixes

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I have three bottles (like catsup/mustard squeeze bottles with a snap lid) - one has 50/50, another has 25p/75v and the third is all VG. My nic is VG, and my flavors are PG. I'm less concerned with my ending PG/VG ratio (but I do predominately use all VG.) I mix my flavors and my nic and then pick a bottle to top my mix. I don't have to think, other than getting the right flavors/nic at the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread