Preorders for previous GG items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarkvemada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Austin, Texas, United States
I vape VG without flavor at all James at 6mg of nicotine and at 6 volts almost always. The VG is the new one that vasilis brought to his store and its the German "happy liquid". To my opinion its the best base ever made

Glad you off the alcohol in your vape.. We need you healthy and happy for a long time! ;)

LOCKHART

Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
California
I didn't get mine either, Bruce told me he just didn't order enough. It was sorta a bummer to preorder, wait three months, and still not get them.

Thanx ! That was alota dead air. It can b tuff owning a rare breed.
If I ever break the one I have I'll fashion one from oak, should be a great flavor!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am very sorry guys. Things like this can happen. Sometimes its my fault, sometimes its Bruce's fault. The bad thing is that I cant send more ceramics via courier. Its a very small packet and it will cost too much. Maybe you can order as many as you like from Greek seller for now

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I am very sorry guys. Things like this can happen. Sometimes its my fault, sometimes its Bruce's fault. The bad thing is that I cant send more ceramics via courier. Its a very small packet and it will cost too much. Maybe you can order as many as you like from Greek seller for now

Ha it is my fault I should have pre-ordered some but I've never had this much issue getting gg ceramics so I thought I would be ok. Fortunatly my broken ceramic is still working atm.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have buttons but not the rings around them eli. But I will send cov the engraved tubes
Imeo will you be sending any Steel Flat Top Button Replacements and the Stainless Steel Engraved Tube to COV any time soon I would really like to fix my GGts if I can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread