Status
Not open for further replies.

cliffy1

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
DURHAM UK
HM Revenue & Customs: Exports, dispatches, supplying goods abroad: charging VAT

check where is says:

How do you charge VAT to someone in another EU country?

If you sell goods or services to someone who isn't VAT registered in another EU country, you must charge VAT in the normal way - just as you would for a UK customer.

"isn't VAT registered" means that he is not a proffesional but an individual

Imeo No vat registered means that they are registered for vat exemption......... not an individual .

alvinado

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
US/SG
imeo, today I dropped my GG stealth brass cap with the extender and brass being soft, it bent and I cannot fit it to my GG anymore :(. I have checked out all your resellers but the cap is out of stock. Any chance you have any stock of those..

THis is before it happened bud

2udyqaqy.jpg

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Dear Imeo,
I haven't been on the GG forum for quite a while sorry if I missed any news. Is Proteus coming soon(mine without electronics :)) ? Danke

Oh, Silver, bad news, you missed Proteus :(

Just kidding :D

A lot of news, Ithaka is comming, then Achilles and its Palace. Proteus is on secret status, I have an unknow feeling that one of these days Imeo will give us a good Proteus news.

Yours will come with electronics in it, but for what I know, you can take electronics module out of it, but my crystal ball tells me that after you try Proteus with electronics in it, you would not want to take it out, it will be like taking its heart out and Penelope will be very sad with a Proteus without heart :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
exactly as you said ariel
Oh, Silver, bad news, you missed Proteus :(

Just kidding :D

A lot of news, Ithaka is comming, then Achilles and its Palace. Proteus is on secret status, I have an unknow feeling that one of these days Imeo will give us a good Proteus news.

Yours will come with electronics in it, but for what I know, you can take electronics module out of it, but my crystal ball tells me that after you try Proteus with electronics in it, you would not want to take it out, it will be like taking its heart out and Penelope will be very sad with a Proteus without heart :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread