Not open for further replies.

Mosin_Sergei

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Nizniy Novgorod Russia
www.mebelalkova.ru
I wanted to hurry so that Vasilis decided this question.
Just a few members from Kazakhstan can not pay for the debit card. This is the policy of the state. Vassilis has promised to keep in reserve .... Penelope
But time is running out and the credit payment is not working ...

Yes, and many members go to buy the necessary things in the French and the British store ...
he told me that the bank said in about a week Mosin

muddstar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Spokane
Thanks a bunch for making the iatty/ggts connector, works great. Just a suggestion but it took a bit of doing and 2 pairs of pliers to thread this to the bottom plastic, you might want to offer this with a bottom plastic piece that fits without the fight or at least recommend a new fitted bottom when purchasing. I have the original bottom piece so maybe that was the problem. Anyhow, kudos for the new piece, I luv it.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thanks a lot mud my friend. Also I have already send to Bruce some lower plastics for people that have problems with fitting and I will send some of them to the opther sellers too. You get them for free:)
Thanks a bunch for making the iatty/ggts connector, works great. Just a suggestion but it took a bit of doing and 2 pairs of pliers to thread this to the bottom plastic, you might want to offer this with a bottom plastic piece that fits without the fight or at least recommend a new fitted bottom when purchasing. I have the original bottom piece so maybe that was the problem. Anyhow, kudos for the new piece, I luv it.

Morrisam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
London, Canada
Imeo, you are so very busy with so many things.
I've always liked that about you my old friend. :D

My little problem is I have 2 almost complete SS GGTB's but cannot find 2 SS top caps to go with them; and I bought all parts for 1 almost complete UFS V2 but cannot find a refilling cap.

Will these parts be available at some point or are they no longer in production? :ohmy:
Morrisam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread