Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Due to production of Tilemahos, Penelope V4, Proteus and the quantity of spares, preorders will delay a little. Maybe 15-20 days more.

I am really sorry but I hope you understand. Maybe I had to delay a little more the preorders but I had so many e-mails about spares that I wanted to make you happy as soon as possible

Last edited:

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
Preorder for what imeo? I lost track of production planning lately .... So many stuff going on at GG ;)

there was a big preorder of nearly all spare parts at the spanish golden greek store until first of march.
i think this is what imeo means.

thanks for the information, imeo

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Hi friends,
This is exactly why I hate so much the preorder system!!!
This is one good reason I don’t like this system.

And I don’t mean with this that is Imeos fault, but you can never know what will happens,
the machines, the production e.t.c. and now I try to explain you:

Imeo comes out with a little announcement that the preorders will come a little bit later maybe 20 days or 1 month the customers read that and he is ok.

But the shop is absulutly not ok because from now on it will receive every day hundreds of e-mails from his customers like: hey what’s going on with my preorder? Are they ready?
Because the most of customers are not members in the ECF to see Imeos announcements.
Then you have to answer every single mail and explain.
After that you will receive the next mail and the customers will ask you how much time do you need and maybe if he can add other items too.
And this is the moment the disaster begins for the shop!!!

I hope you understand what I mean.

Now my way: I will wait a little bit longer Imeo will finish the items, I will order them, inform you 1-2 days before I stock them in my online shop and all is ok :)
I write this comments only to show the customers what can happens because in the last month I received a lot of mails why I don’t make preorders.
I know with this way i will lose some customers who wants the preorders but i win the trust of my customers because when i say tomorrow the items will be online, the items will be online for sure !!!

Thank you
Vassilis

Last edited by a moderator:

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi friends,
This is exactly why I hate so much the preorder system!!!
This is one good reason I don’t like this system.

And I don’t mean with this that is Imeos fault, but you can never know what will happens,
the machines, the production e.t.c. and now I try to explain you:

Imeo comes out with a little announcement that the preorders will come a little bit later maybe 20 days or 1 month the customers read that and he is ok.

But the shop is absulutly not ok because from now on it will receive every day hundreds of e-mails from his customers like: hey what’s going on with my preorder? Are they ready?
Because the most of customers are not members in the ECF to see Imeos announcements.
Then you have to answer every single mail and explain.
After that you will receive the next mail and the customers will ask you how much time do you need and maybe if he can add other items too.
And this is the moment the disaster begins for the shop!!!

I hope you understand what I mean.

Now my way: I will wait a little bit longer Imeo will finish the items, I will order them, inform you 1-2 days before I stock them in my online shop and all is ok :)
I write this comments only to show the customers what can happens because in the last month I received a lot of mails why I don’t make preorders.
I know with this way i will lose some customers who wants the preorders but i win the trust of my customers because when i say tomorrow the items will be online, the items will be online for sure !!!

Thank you
Vassilis

Billypapa, I think you maybe correct about pre-order in general. I placed an order with GG store Spain 1st March for 102 euros worth of pre-order spares, the due date was 10th April (a wait of approx 6 weeks) now we are told another 2 - 3 weeks delay. Mean while the money has gone out of my hands !!
However the delivery date to the GG store for pre-orders is approx the same as your store would receive them. Therefore the customer still has to wait the same amount of time to receive any product, so the only difference in the 2 ways is the money is in my pocket 6 - 9 weeks longer if i wait till ESG has them in stock.
Hope this is not misunderstood, it is not a complaint just a review of the facts.
Customers have to chose which method of purchase suits them and thier pocket best.
Alan

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
there is a lot of trueth in both posts.

as vassili said, a lot of work and the need of a perfect organisation at the sellers side.
and always the risk, that something happen.
on the other hand it is like alan said, there is no difference in waiting.
only the risk to loose at the f5 battle.

everybody had to choose wich kind of risk he will take, until imeo and his sellers find the perfect way to satisfy us :blush:

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
that´s what billypapa wants to say, there are some reaasons why it doesn´t work and there is a small risk, that a seller closed his store or what ever could happen. when preorder works, then it´s fun to get what we need (by the way, i used the chance for preorder too:D)
and believe me, i had missed a lot of items because of working or loosing my basket in the procedure of paying, so i understood, why the customers prefer preorder.
i hope they find a way between preorder and f5 battle to minimize the work for the sellers and minimize the risk of missing items or the risk of missing parts

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
Dear Vassilis, in my very humble opinion... you are completely wrong.

Sorry my friend, but in a special preorder like this, I want to be sure to get all the parts I need.
The way you like, there's not only the PITA of F5 battles, for instance I lost once my basket because of Paypal problem. Only once, but it is more than enough; never again if I have a better solution like the preorder.

The bottom line is: I sent a preorder for about 700 € to the spanish shop instead of yours.
But, of course, if you're happy with this, I'm happy too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread