preorders on GG store

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornelio

Mar 25, 2015
cinque terre
i can wait, no problem, i just dont want have problems with shop after my credit card protection are expired.
if preorder is with e-smokeguru i can sleep quiet without even these thoughts, but this new shop you have to go on trust. with bitfumo would not do the preorder even if he paid him, arrogant and rude as they are.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
i can wait, no problem, i just dont want have problems with shop after my credit card protection are expired.
if preorder is with e-smokeguru i can sleep quiet without even these thoughts, but this new shop you have to go on trust. with bitfumo would not do the preorder even if he paid him, arrogant and rude as they are.

Hi cornelio,

what problem did you have with BitFumo?

Gino (the owner), cares a lot about customer service (as much as any of the others GG sellers), and is worried by the statements you did about his store or the attention you received, and he would like to solve it himself, unfortunately he doesn't post much in this forum, I think mainly due a language barrier.

Anyway, he told me you can contact him directly through his personal Facebook account, I'll send it to you via PM (I'm unsure if it is allowed to post such information here).

Personally I have received an excellent customer service from all the GG sellers, I'm sure that any issue you may have had could be just a misunderstanding.

:)

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi cornelio,

what problem did you have with BitFumo?

Gino (the owner), cares a lot about customer service (as much as any of the others GG sellers), and is worried by the statements you did about his store or the attention you received, and he would like to solve it himself, unfortunately he doesn't post much in this forum, I think mainly due a language barrier.

Anyway, he told me you can contact him directly through his personal Facebook account, I'll send it to you via PM (I'm unsure if it is allowed to post such information here).

Personally I have received an excellent customer service from all the GG sellers, I'm sure that any issue you may have had could be just a misunderstanding.

:)
Help how does someone do PM on this forum i cant find any info on this matter. Sorry for posting here but it came up on this thread

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
Help how does someone do PM on this forum i cant find any info on this matter. Sorry for posting here but it came up on this thread

Hey Alan,

when i understood your question right, you want to sent a pm.
for this just klick on a profile and choose "start a conversation"
that´s all :thumbs:

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
Hi guys. I recieved a wrong part in my preorder. I ordered an odysseus long mouthpiece but the part I recieved doesn't fit the ody rebuildable part. The chamber section is to big. I think it is for the ithaka v2 or Tilemahos. Just wondering what to do, cheers

009f115599bf2820d8422ca765ba204f.jpg

e3f504b993c9ecb319ad86a6c259e15e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread