Pretty darn excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd Geer

Feb 12, 2018
Fort Collins, Colorado
Got seven recipes (out of 70-some) all created with no cloning or otherwise copying, off to a contract manufacturer that then sent samples of my concoctions.

They're all spot-on. Surprising to vape MY recipes made by someone else.

I can't choose a favorite and I think that's a good thing. I ADV them all.

Next step is labeling and marking and samples and selling. :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Glad you are having a good time. So, you personally will be selling your eliquid and is this going to be a business for you, a side business to sell to friends, or something else. I just would caution you if you plan to be a vendor on ECF then you'd probably have to become an 'approved" vendor I think... If you are planning to sell to friends and family and are just sharing your success as an individual member, well, that's completely different.

Best of luck, either way :)

Anna

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I'm a little confused.

Are these:
Recipes you made up, tried them with DIY, and then sent 7 recipes of your 70 to a contract manufacturer? And that manufacturer sent you some samples they'd made using those 7 recipes?

Or, are they:
Recipes you made up, then without making any DIY from them...you sent 70 recipes to the contract manufacturer who chose and made samples of 7 that they sent to you?

Or, it's neither of the above? Just curious. :?:

Are you thinking about having the contract manufacturer make, bottle & label, and case pack quantities for you to wholesale to vendors? Or are you just going to try selling them to family, friends, local vape shops in person, etc.?

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread