Pretty please with a Big Cloud on top may someone help with my Sub-ohm vaping??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
every time I use the Crios I get a big Wack in the back of the throat.
As stated -
Higher wattage equals more vapor which means more nicotine, so you may need to use a lower nicotine level in your juice. I vape around 70 watts with a 0.5mg juice. Excessive throat hit is a clear sign you are getting too much nicotine.
I'm trying to work out if the airflow needs to be adjusted or wattage on mod needs to be adjusted (up,down)
There is a direct relationship between airflow and power. Essentially the more power you use the more air you need. With any setup there is a learning period when you find the power level and amount of air that works for you.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    As stated -
    Higher wattage equals more vapor which means more nicotine, so you may need to use a lower nicotine level in your juice. I vape around 70 watts with a 0.5mg juice. Excessive throat hit is a clear sign you are getting too much nicotine.

There is a direct relationship between airflow and power. Essentially the more power you use the more air you need. With any setup there is a learning period when you find the power level and amount of air that works for you.

Thanks sonicbomb.
    Handy Info.

Reactions: sonicbomb
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread