Status
Not open for further replies.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
I prefer e-liquid Emporium or Pink Spot Vapors myself. Great Juices and the Best of the Best for CS for juice vendors in my opinion. Granted Everyone's Tastes are different for what juice they like but I love all the flavors I order from both. I like the fact that at e-liquid Emporium I can completely customize my juice of choice with more or less flavor, I can adjust the VG/PG ratio and I can pick what nicotine level I like as well. Pink Spot has their own blend of PG/VG but it all tastes amazing and has huge plumes of vapor as well as good th and flavor. Pink spot costs a bit more than E-Liquid Emporium but it is wort it to me to get the flavors I like from them.

E-Liquid Emporium, L.L.C. - E-LiquidEmporium.com

Pink Spot Vapors: Gourmet E-liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors

Hope this helps
Nate aka Darth Vapor

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
Why is the price range on this stuff so large?
Same reason I can pick up a super mini priced at literally $350 when I could get it for $20 or less. Little to no regulation and vendors wanting a profit (which is reasonable, until you're asking 10 - 20 times the price of something).

Does it have to do with QC or what?
More than likely not.

billo

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Wesley Chapel, FL
I make my own juice and flavored 30 mg of 36 mg/ml costs less than $2.50. Less for 18 mg/ml.

Not to say anything over that is profit for the sellers because they've got a lot of costs like labor and ads and credit card charges, etc. But, yes, they charge as high as they can get away with. The actual juice doesn't cost much.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
++1 on BlueMist. Huge selection, 250+juices and great prices. $5 for 10ml, $10 for 30ml. They also have sample packs which I recommend if you want to try a bunch of juices. They also offer extra flavor shots for .50cents more. And if you find a juice you really like you can get a 180ml bottle for $30, which breaks down to $5 for 30ml. Its an awesome deal.
If you like coffee type flavors, their Cafe Caramel is delicious. I just ordered a 180ml bottle I like it so much

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
++1 on BlueMist. Huge selection, 250+juices and great prices. $5 for 10ml, $10 for 30ml. They also have sample packs which I recommend if you want to try a bunch of juices. They also offer extra flavor shots for .50cents more. And if you find a juice you really like you can get a 180ml bottle for $30, which breaks down to $5 for 30ml. Its an awesome deal.
If you like coffee type flavors, their Cafe Caramel is delicious. I just ordered a 180ml bottle I like it so much

Is that Robacco named after you? :laugh:

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com

Am I the only one that wishes they'd sell even bigger bottles? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread