Prince tank X6 coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I start my break in of a new coil around 50 watts for a few hits, then go up from there. New or broken in coil at 50 watts gives me next to nothing, so I have no idea why it would give you a "harsh throat hit." But since I have settled in at the 76-84 watt range, sounds like we are all good with that wattage range.

If you are using a mod that can easily do 80 watts, like a dual 18650, set it there and don't worry....just enjoy.

Kittyntwinstarz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
California, USA
That’s pretty low. I almost always get 120ml on my cloud beast. Sometimes one will be less and that’s normal

So the flavor started to taste distorted so I removed coil and it was gunked on top and q tip wasn’t cleaning it so I replaced coil. For fun I pulled insides of other coil out and it was all white cotton with a tinge of light brown on the top and wire was fine. Maybe my taste buds are off today

Reactions: stols001

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
At 60w I got 50ml of juice on one coil is that good?

Then you changed coils because:

So the flavor started to taste distorted so I removed coil and it was gunked on top and q tip wasn’t cleaning it so I replaced coil. For fun I pulled insides of other coil out and it was all white cotton with a tinge of light brown on the top and wire was fine. Maybe my taste buds are off today

It could just be that your coil did not need to be changed.....yet.

If you are vaping that one set-up with one flavor, all day, every day, it could be just that.......it just doesn't taste right today. That is why I rotate through several flavors during each day, keeping things "fresh." Even then, sometimes I grab a "great flavor", but it just doesn't taste right today. Hit it again tomorrow and it is back to great. If you have a second tank ready with a contrasting flavor, go to that for a while or reat of the day. Then go back to one tasting "off" for another try. You may need a new coil, but you may just get more time with the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread