Iceland
i accidental put this first on beguinners section dont know
how to removed there sry but wana post this here Ty

Hi there fellow Vapers ! im haveing a problem and need some advice
So i always have to mods and tanks going on with diffrent juce in
my Uwell valaryan is awesome fantastic taste coils awesome
i have that tank on my Snowwolf Vfeng

so 1 of this month i bought the Smok MAG Kit
erm i tried all the 3 coils in the Prince tank and like the x6 best BUT..
the coils seem to last me around 250 puffs after that i start
getting horrible burn taste if i take like 3 sec draw on 80watts

so i now just take like 2 sec draws then i dont get the burnt tast again on that same coil
So my question is is that coil ruind or should i just keep vapeing it doing 2 sec draws or change ?

or can i do something so it last me longer ? i live in iceland and vape stuff are expensive here
and i wish i could get more out of the Prince coils !!
ty

Billy The Kid

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If it's not tasting "burnt" when you use it with that 2 second draw, you are probably fine. Coil life seems a little short but many things affect that, including tank and coil design, juices, and wattage, and vaping style.

Did you prime the coil thoroughly (soak in e-juice for a while take some long, slow puffs without the fire button, then slowly increase your wattage until you reached a wattage you "liked" (which can be lower than the "recommended wattage" on the coil, but higher than recommended tends to shorten coil life. Some folks report that smok coils in general work better an wick better if poked in a few places with a needle to loosen up and help keep the wick in the coil saturated. You might try that and see if it improves things.

The Uwell Crown tank is kind of known to have good longevity and flavor with its coils, but with the right techniques you should be able to get your Prince tank up and vaping, (and hopefully using longer inhales, if that is what you prefer).

Best of luck , I'm sure others will be along with more specific suggestions, and welcome to ECF.

Anna

Billy The Kid

Feb 11, 2018
Iceland
If it's not tasting "burnt" when you use it with that 2 second draw, you are probably fine. Coil life seems a little short but many things affect that, including tank and coil design, juices, and wattage, and vaping style.

Did you prime the coil thoroughly (soak in e-juice for a while take some long, slow puffs without the fire button, then slowly increase your wattage until you reached a wattage you "liked" (which can be lower than the "recommended wattage" on the coil, but higher than recommended tends to shorten coil life. Some folks report that smok coils in general work better an wick better if poked in a few places with a needle to loosen up and help keep the wick in the coil saturated. You might try that and see if it improves things.

The Uwell Crown tank is kind of known to have good longevity and flavor with its coils, but with the right techniques you should be able to get your Prince tank up and vaping, (and hopefully using longer inhales, if that is what you prefer).

Best of luck , I'm sure others will be along with more specific suggestions, and welcome to ECF.

Anna
ty so much for the anwser i did prime ye just gona take 2 sec draws also lowerd from 80 watts to 70 and works fine ty again

billy The Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread