Pro Coil - tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Same concept as the Raven from GotVapes, but the wick hole looks different. I found the Ravens to be temperamental and inconsistent. Some leak, some don't. Some wick, some don't. Some flood, some don't. Despite that, I bought a bunch of them cuz when they work, they're fantastic - quite possibly the best tank experience ever. When they work. Interesting to see that these come in 1.8 ohms; 2.4 was the lowest the Ravens were offered, which is the main reason I don't use them much anymore. Might have to check these out.

_Lee

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2013
FLA
I bought a couple and have been in my rotation for about 3 days. So far, they seem to be performing better than any SR or LR cartomizer I have used to date.

They seem to be on par with an EVOD clearo, but not as good as a ProTank I/II. The flavor is not muted like other cartomizers I have tried. The vapor production and TH are what I expect with the juices I use. I have not used them long enough to have an opinion on longevity. There has been some gurgling, but a few moments of holding them upright seems to resolve the issue. I have experienced zero leaking, although I am using a UDCT.

I will definitely buy more. Aesthetically, I prefer the look of a cartotank. The cartomizers are what have kept me from using them as part of my rotation. This is no longer the case. Hopefully some find this helpful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread