Pro tank three flush drip tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Is that... A mod.. With a built in tank inside the mod itself..? I see liquid... If so, oh dear lord.

This homemade mod pictured above is what you call a "Squonker"-----------you have a bottle of eliquid in your mod and a dripper.

you press the soft bottle and liquid rises thru the plastic tube to your cotton and then when taking finger off the excess

fluid sucks back down into the bottle making a sucking noise called a SQUONK.....

you take 10 puffs and then you can tell when cotton is getting dry and you press the bottle again and repeat......

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
The homemade Squonker is not pretty but it works----here is a store bought squonker....
DerringerBottomFeed.jpg

Dipper926

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2014
North Carolina
The homemade Squonker is not pretty but it works----here is a store bought squonker.... View attachment 488007

I like your squonker, looks like a vet made it in the middle of a tour and didn't give a crap about how it looked and just wanted a kick ... box :)

Sent from Tapatalk.

Reactions: thetrucker

nadiam

Oct 13, 2014
London UK
Hi sorry missed your message! I help look after my son who has cerebral palsy and it means I often don't get back to the forums for a few days at a time! Sorry. Siam Mods Handmade Drip tips is a closed group but happy to add you if you like or just ask any of the 'chiefs' :):admin:haha Graeme Killminster, Grieg Gaskill or Ekaete Kim. They are all very friendly!
Hope you find what you are looking for and that you are able to get it to the US. They do seem to post all over the place! I am always willing to help as a friend may be cheaper. I have bought tips from the US and ended up paying vast amounts of duty and other fees!!!! So if i can help give me a shout and we will work something out. I am guessing and I hope I am not being presumptive:oops: that you use voice recognition for a reason. Keep enjoying the:vapor:
love and hugs
Nadia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread