Pro V or not Pro V

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagarcia123

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2012
los angeles ca
never heard of a korean adam mod but I think you should go with that. as good as a provari is, there are a lot of complaints of a mini in terms of battery life unless you are moderate vaper and can keep it from dying. you already own a provari to start with and that will last you a lifetime. maybe something new might be better rather than getting another provari

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i agree that a mechanical mod is great to have in the arsenal. i have a provari, but im grateful that i had the foresight to get a mech mod too. i decided to go the cheaper route and get a vmod (i wanted a juice box plus it was 50% off :) )
i really like the idea of having a mech mod for the ski slopes. having a heavy, electronic mod in my pocket wont be optimum for the weight and also the negative degree temps.

oh, and that adjustable center pin on the adam is a WIN.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Ok I have a Provari V1 which I think is great, I have a smok telescopic which is growing on me and I have a selection of ego styled batteries, I had pre ordered a ggts but that's now not coming (but we won't go into that) ;) so i am in two minds Provari mini or the Korean Adam mod, hmmmmmmm decisions decisions.

I personally stay with a proven Provari, and not some new kid on the block. Let others be the guinea pig!

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
  • Deleted by johnnymaestro
  • Reason: please use the classifieds for buy/sell/trade.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Mortar is a solid brass pure mechanical mod with copper battery contacts,,it pumps out as much voltage as the battery can possibly deliver !! the large copper contacts let every bit power through ,,it is a totally awesome purely mechanical mod

recessed bottom power switch that is almost impossible to fire if you put it in your pocket

one in my avatar is version 4,,they had a short run and there are not that many around as a result ,they are at version 5 now

you can use any 18xxx battery or stacked,kickable but not with a 18650 battery i have heard [don't have a kick to verify]

i had to wait 7months to get mine,,co-ops to New Zealand and Germany took precedence over single orders

website says "pure raw power" ,they weren't kidding about it either

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Mortar is a solid brass pure mechanical mod with copper battery contacts,,it pumps out as much voltage as the battery can possibly deliver !! the large copper contacts let every bit power through ,,it is a totally awesome purely mechanical mod

recessed bottom power switch that is almost impossible to fire if you put it in your pocket

one in my avatar is version 4,,they had a short run and there are not that many around as a result ,they are at version 5 now

you can use any 18xxx battery or stacked,kickable but not with a 18650 battery i have heard [don't have a kick to verify]

i had to wait 7months to get mine,,co-ops to New Zealand and Germany took precedence over single orders

website says "pure raw power" ,they weren't kidding about it either

this is not a pitch to sell my mortar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread