Probably been asked before but could no see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Also you can do the math the hard way if you want (although it's not going to be rocket science honestly) but you can also use a juice calculator if you want to figure out how much to mix with what, tons of them on line if you are wanting to get to a weird nic percentage and I feel dumb for even saying it really, but I am not one to let a good abacus/calculator/program get in the way of my ever having to do math. Etc.

I have felt this way since birth. In fact, my husband and mother are unified in their, I guess I shall call it incredulity about the fact that when my mother tutored me for the SATs we came to a particularly knotty problem and my mom was about to get all excited about explaining it but I was like, "UUNGH. It's ONE math problem. In the grand scheme of existence what is figuring out ONE math problem going to change, I mean, let's just move on, l'm sure there will be TONS more math problems in my life, and I can work on getting THOSE right."

I hadn't seen my mother literally speechless before. She had this look on her face of like, "What have I birthed, GOD!!!!"

So, I avoid math as much as I can and encourage others to do the same.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread