probably the first question of everbody who want to quit smoking cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

emil michel

Apr 1, 2020
montreal
hi, i know people says that the love for tobacco taste will disapear when you try flavor and i know that some flavor taste very good but....is there a juice that taste near the cigarette taste? i smoke alot but at 15$ a pack...all the tobacco juice i tried tasted weird and maybe there is no option but im curious to ear your opinion on that
sry for the low vocabulary ..
english is not my first language:)

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area
I tried to find a juice that tasted like a cigarette when I first started vaping (6 years ago). I tried dozens of different tobacco juices and was never able to find one that came close to the flavor of a Marlboro red. Believe it or not, unflavored at 12mg nic came the closest thing to a smoke.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I tried to find a liquid that tasted like cigarettes but I don't think it exists. Between all the crap in cigarettes plus the fact that you light it on fire I don't think it's possible to find an eliquid that tastes like cigarettes.
I finally gave up and found plenty of other flavors that I really liked. Good luck!

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@emil michel, I have heard lots about NET's (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) liquids and concentrates/one shots that you add to a base and Nicotine.

Never used them so I can't give you much more information, apart from they do tend to clog coils and wicking.

Personally I'm more into fruits, floral, spice, peppermint, menthol and koolada.

Reactions: emil michel

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    @smacuser nice im gonma check that xD
    Really, there are many variations on the tobacco flavor. Most won't replicate an actual cigarette, except unflavored. My theory is the true tobacco flavor connoisseur is that of one who is into brandys or scotches.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Blackwood Double Barrel is the closest to tobacco commercial ejiuce I've tried. It is a bold cigarillo with a nice hint of cherry bourbon. Can be found at Gas City (as mentioned in your other thread). Canadian ejuice so unsure of distribution outside Canada.

Much interest in STIXX - if interested, only place that I know of in Canada that sells it is DIY-ejuice.com. But as @chanelvaps stated, it is a concentrate, not a complete ejuice. You have to mix your own.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Welcome! I agree with what others have said. I sill vape a tobbaco mix (part pre-made juices/part DIY juices) I love it but I also vape many other flavors. I like the variety. First thing to consider is how strong of nicotine you need (I smoked a pack a day so started with 18mg nic)

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I used to chase tobacco flavors years ago until one time I tried one that made me feel really sick. It really cost me a lot of money.

I still vape RY4 once in a while. RY4 is a desert tobacco flavor. It's a weak tobacco flavor with caramel and vanilla. I don't consider it a tobacco flavor since the other flavors overpower the tobacco flavor.

You could get lucky and find one you like on your first, second or third purchase, but don't expect that to happen. There are people that have been vaping for a long time and they are still chasing that "best tobacco flavor".

I'm not saying you should not look for a tobacco flavor you like, just be prepared that it could be a long journey into a rabbit hole...and bring your wallet.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    can i ask you your secret recipe?
    I like it but it doesn't taste anything like real cigs (I knew better than to chase that rabbit down a hole) but since you asked...
    it's Vape Wild "Gold label" and "Wrangler" plus my DIY "sweet tobacco" (nutty flavor) and "RY4" (caramel /vanilla) Does sound yummy doesn't it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread