Problem with atomizers and Silver Bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

escuesan

Jun 27, 2009
I have recently purchased a silver bullet, an adapter for 801 and two atomizers. I have tried using various atomizers 801 which had the Janty Stick, the Minipipa and others, all low bridge and none of them works, I think for the type of thread. The problem I have is that the atomizers that come with the Silver Bullet are high bridge and not working well because dry fiber it touches the metal mesh and start to learn to burn, while the fiber above is totally wet but not down to the atomizer though I put little fiber and I perform the trick of the straw, if I put a lot of fiber is even worse. I have several months using the Pen and the Janty Stick and have not had any problems with the atomizers. I am totally frustated.

My questions are:

1- There are some atomizer low bridge that works well with the silver bullet?
2- If the answer is no, can I modify some atomizer low bridge to work well ?

escuesan

Jun 27, 2009
I have recently purchased a silver bullet, an adapter for 801 and two atomizers. I have tried using various atomizers 801 which had the Janty Stick, the Minipipa and others, all low bridge and none of them works, I think for the type of thread. The problem I have is that the atomizers that come with the Silver Bullet are high bridge and not working well because dry fiber it touches the metal mesh and start to learn to burn, while the fiber above is totally wet but not down to the atomizer though I put little fiber and I perform the trick of the straw, if I put a lot of fiber is even worse. I have several months using the Pen and the Janty Stick and have not had any problems with the atomizers. I am totally frustated.

My questions are:

1- There are some atomizer low bridge that works well with the silver bullet?
2- If the answer is no, can I modify some atomizer low bridge to work well ?

Thanks and sorry for me english

rfun6

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Tennessee ....
I don't know for sure, because I don't have one of these... but, I think someone said you use these mostly for dripping. Empty cartridge and just drip and go. Also I think they have to be kept moist a lot. They are higher voltage and runs hot. So you have to make sure it is moist. If the adapter doesn't work, maybe they made a mistake and sent you one for the 901 or 510 or 401.

youngunner

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Tampa FL
heres my situation: I have only 510 attys and 801 attys (from Janty and from Totally Wicked) before I got my SB I ONLY used the 801 attys- and I hated the 510s. The 510s sucked on the bats that came with them in the kit. Once I got the SB I ONLY use the 510 attys now, it seems like the 6v brought them to life and work awesome- now I NEVER use the 801 attys- i bought the 510-801 adapter BTW. I find that the 801 barely works and when it does it tastes nasty at 6v and also with the Janty attys the draw is almost nothing, the TW attys draw alot better- which is weird because the Janty have more holes by the threads.

Why am I having such a hard time with the SB and my 801 attys? Is it the adapter- I can't seem to figure out what the problem is- anyone have any tips or ideas why the 801 don't work to well with the SB?

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
heres my situation: I have only 510 attys and 801 attys (from Janty and from Totally Wicked) before I got my SB I ONLY used the 801 attys- and I hated the 510s. The 510s sucked on the bats that came with them in the kit. Once I got the SB I ONLY use the 510 attys now, it seems like the 6v brought them to life and work awesome- now I NEVER use the 801 attys- i bought the 510-801 adapter BTW. I find that the 801 barely works and when it does it tastes nasty at 6v and also with the Janty attys the draw is almost nothing, the TW attys draw alot better- which is weird because the Janty have more holes by the threads.

Why am I having such a hard time with the SB and my 801 attys? Is it the adapter- I can't seem to figure out what the problem is- anyone have any tips or ideas why the 801 don't work to well with the SB?
Whatcha mean by barely works? No vapor? hard to draw?

youngunner

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Tampa FL
i take that back- I just tested both brand attys and they are working, however the janty has a very hard draw- the TW's draw is much better- any thoughts the janty has two intake holes and the TW has none. I have my adapter on the SB right now- I just tried to suck on the adapter to see if its letting any air in and I get none. Shouldn't there be some draw since there are intake slots on the 510 piece on the SB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread