Problem with center pin getting mashed down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sally_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
VA
I recently started using a nautilus tank, and noticed when I switched to one of my carto tank, the draw was extremely tight even for a carto tank. I realized the center pin was really mashed down after using the nautilus. I was able to gently pry it up with a needle so the carto tank could make a connection without being screwed in too tightly.

I'm a tad nervous about manipulating the center pin on my mod too much as it looks a little fragile. Is there a way to prevent it from getting mashed down like that?

Sally_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
VA
I didn't think the adapter issue was with the pin, as same thing happened with my evic when I tried it. But I'm guessing an adapter will work on vv/vw mods in general then?

As far as my box mod I've had it almost a year as the only mod I use. I got it from jcms vapes, their site and facebook page has disappeared. I found them building and selling mods through another store, but when I looked for them again when my mod started locking on it's own it didn't look like they had done a sale in a while. So no idea how i'd contact them to get a repair, if they would do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread