Problem with my order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmaddi

Aug 25, 2011
pennsylvania
Hello,

I've tried to contact you via email 3 times already and NO ONE has gotten back to me (you don't have a phone number on your site). I placed an order on 8/15/11. I received it on 8/22/11 and I was shipped the wrong items. I ordered a VG base with candy cane flavoring. I received VG/PG base and banana nut flavoring. I would like the correct items sent out to me. I can send the incorrect items back but it will be at your expense.

I'd like someone to contact me ASAP. My order number was #3638

I'm very disappointed in your customer service.:mad:

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
Kmaddi-- I know what happened now. I understand completely why you're upset-- I would be too-- but I want you to know that this is not something that we did deliberately or even knowingly. Please read this thread and accept my humble apology.

I'm grateful that you contacted me here and made me aware of the issue.

Last edited:

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
I was the person who received your order- and you got mine. The only reason my issue got fixed is because you posted this!
I have been a Juicy customer for a number of YEARS now- and sadly the customer service is getting worse and worse. I am an ADDICT to nicotine, and my "brand" is the banana nut from them. But the last three times I have ordered I have had problems and as of right now I have been waiting on an order for 7 working days, 10 days since I ordered. They are IN atlanta, its less than one day to ship to me 20 mins outside of Atlanta- and yet its still not here. I have been out of juice for two days now. You can imagine my bad mood. I am seeking a new vendor who wants my money monthly, so if anyone has a similar flavor to the juicy banana nut, can you please help me out with a new vendor? Point me in the direction of someone who feels my monthly purchase is worth their time to ship in a timely manner and make sure its right.
I also now notice that they print the packing slip and say they mailed it- but if you notice the ship dates its never the same day as the shipping notification email. You cant track the item because they don't allow it. I am over it. So over it.

Hello,

I've tried to contact you via email 3 times already and NO ONE has gotten back to me (you don't have a phone number on your site). I placed an order on 8/15/11. I received it on 8/22/11 and I was shipped the wrong items. I ordered a VG base with candy cane flavoring. I received VG/PG base and banana nut flavoring. I would like the correct items sent out to me. I can send the incorrect items back but it will be at your expense.

I'd like someone to contact me ASAP. My order number was #3638

I'm very disappointed in your customer service.:mad:

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
I'm sorry. :-( Please check your email-- replacements went out yesterday and you should have tracking numbers today.

We are making some organizational changes effective immediately, the biggest of which is we are switching back to a "night shift." No distractions that way, nor limits on time that would cause us to rush and make mistakes. I will also be handing the packages to the mail lady my office, which will mean using a totally different post office-- the way we did it to begin with. I hope that this will solve the issue of things not being scanned. This is the only thing I can think that could be affecting the tracking, because the way we have been doing it is the labels are printed, orders packed, and packages are taken physically up to the Mableton post office and placed in the depository-- all within 2-4 hours. We use priority shipping specifically so that people can track their orders, so if they are not getting scanned, or getting scanned days later, this isn't something we WANT to happen, and I hope that using the post office that we previously used with good results will solve that issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread