Problems using certain words linking to unwanted sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Thanks, don't know about others but I find it quite annoying, but maybe I'm just getting too old :laugh:

it's only annoying if you click on those links
wink.gif

Reactions: Bobw1951

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Necromancing.... although fairly recent, I think "V2" should lose the link. It's not an ECF vendor - unless I'm missing something, and about the only reference to the actual V2 cigs site or the ecig only has come up when someone was asking about the link :facepalm: :laugh: There are so many other uses of V2, that it is distracting. So is 'vaping' but I don't have as good an argument against it. lol.

edit:
very odd the red font isn't showing on some refreshes and does on others ????

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Necromancing.... although fairly recent, I think "V2" should lose the link. It's not an ECF vendor - unless I'm missing something, and about the only reference to the actual V2 cigs site or the ecig only has come up when someone was asking about the link :facepalm: :laugh: There are so many other uses of V2, that it is distracting. So is 'vaping' but I don't have as good an argument against it. lol.

edit:
very odd the red font isn't showing on some refreshes and does on others ????
Maybe they have done away with the v2 reference but anything that was posted whilst it was in place remains as it was

Now that is weird in your post it wasn't hi-lighted, but in my quote it is
well it was until I hit F5

Reactions: Kent C

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Maybe they have done away with the v2 reference but anything that was posted whilst it was in place remains as it was

Now that is weird in your post it wasn't hi-lighted, but in my quote it is
well it was until I hit F5

Yeah, someone might have changed it - I had a few edits there before final post??? Lol

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
They are.

Not listed in the "Forum Suppliers" forums but I see them in the "Ecigarette Forum Suppliers" thread.

Nhaler, cignot, AltSmoke and all the rest in the rest are also forum suppliers - no red font for them. Maybe there was another reason for V2??

edit:lol on Alt Smoke :facepalm: I guess it's just a crapshoot.

Last edited:

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
Not listed in the "Forum Suppliers" forums but I see them in the "Ecigarette Forum Suppliers" thread.

There are only a relatively small number of vendors in the "Forum Suppliers" section. Those are only the ones that have their own sub-forum to post in, but there are many times that many total suppliers registered who post in the "Ecigarette Suppliers Forum" ;)

Hope that gives you a little clarity on that, but sorry I can't help with the subject of the links. I'm just not familiar with the inner workings of that feature

Reactions: Kent C
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread