Problems with an order!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
I am having problems with an order. I have not got any confirmation that it’s been shipped or anything. They’ve taken my money but no order confirmation, shipping info, tracking info..... nothing
Hello, your order color is out of stock now, would you mind to change silver one, it is in stock now!

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
That will work, please ship it fast! I need it before Christmas
We noticed that the shipping method you chose is regular mail service, it will at least take 20 days for package to be delivered during the peak season. as you want it before Christmas, we suggest you upgrade the shipping to dhl service.

BrianZ14

Dec 14, 2017
We noticed that the shipping method you chose is regular mail service, it will at least take 20 days for package to be delivered during the peak season. as you want it before Christmas, we suggest you upgrade the shipping to dhl service.
Not true.... I selected the 7-14 day option. So either speed up the shipping because you all screwed up. Or cancel my order and refund my money!!

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu How long will it take to refund my money
Hello, as you used credit card for the order, it will take 15-20 days for you to receive the refund, as the bank needs time to process.
When we request refund on FHTPAY, FHTPAY will approve it then money will return to acquiring bank and they return the money to issuing bank, also it has intermidiary bank, usually it will take around 20 working days depends on the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread