Problems with BOGE 2.0 LR Cartomizer?? Please report here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formosa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
NY
Hi, so we all know that the BOGE XL has problems, but is any one also having problems with the BOGE LR 2.0? If you are please let us know!

I'll start myself with the problems that I have with the newer batches of BOGE 2.0 LR.

1) They come with 1 long and 1 short condoms but the condoms are VERY easy to pull off, unlike the old good BOGE where you actually need some strength or using your nails to pull them off. Although they both have the SAME packaging.

2) They make my throat very dry and tastes weird.

3) My stomach, organs would hurt, and makes me want to throw up.

4) The cartomizer will become VERY hot (not just a little warm); the pop sound is way louder than the usual pop sound.

Note: I tried using 2 different EGO-T 650mAh batteries; and PG juice from ECblend/ VG juice from VOLT.

Last edited:

billo

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Wesley Chapel, FL
I was (and still am) using an eGo type B tank. It leaks once about every 2 months, but other than that it's great.

After reading all the rave reviews in the Boge's, I bought (5) Boge LR cartomizers.
Couldn't stand them. I could taste the filler material--not a clean taste like the tank. Also, had to fiddle with them a lot to be sure they were full...with the tank it's so easy. Still have four left over in a box somewhere.

I know a lot of people like them, but I, personally, don't know why ! It was like going back to the old days.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I got a box of 10 (5packs) from vaporbeast and they are working fine..... for now. They came with 2 short condoms. They seem like the good old boges I started with. I havent had one taste bad nor burn out quick. I use them heavily in my tanks and I fill the tanks about 4 times till I change it out. This might be a lucky purchase or who knows. It is such a pain when good ole reliable products suddenly change on us.

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
It's a sad day when the people you really rely on to give you less quality for the same price? Where did the quality go? Down the drain in the name for a bigger BOTTOM LINE!

This makes me sick, well I have a migraine headache at the moment too, that so much crap is coming out of China. Don't they have any pride in workmanship? I watch a lot of American Restoration and the one term you hear every episode is, "They don't make them like that anymore"! Even in the US we don't have the pride in craft due to mass production. Mass Production is good in that it makes items affordable. But just like with everything else you can put the pride in the product and have a less than 1% Failure rate. And would that even be acceptable to a true craftsman?

I really admire the people who make mods and box and whatever else we enjoy using. Sure I bought an eGo 900 as my first starter. But my next purchase will for sure be with someone who handmakes their product. Everybody has an eGo or a knock off of one; and they are damn reliable and solid to put up with what some of us NEWBs throw at it. And for that I'm thankful to Joyetech - they have turned many onto what is potentially for many a life saving proposition. How many have stopped Analogs after getting an eGo, 510 or whatever else?

I've seen on Youtube where someone will buy a five pack of some clearos and every single one of them will leak. 100% failure rate. And then the caveat on every website we order is; No Warranty Unless DOA. So if you're using your Clearo and it works for the first five minutes and then it starts leaking, that's it?

I would much rather spend twice to three times the amount on an item if I know it will last long, won't break too easily and plain just work when I pick it up. No dry hitting for five minutes in the morning. No tipping over at 90 to 180 degree to get the juice to the coil. I mean who was really responsible for these short-...`ed wicks? What wisdom tells you to do this? What if a foot long candle came with a wick that was a half inch long, what then?

Last edited:

iamtumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
i meant 100 individual boges.
all came up as an E1 or E2 error on my provari (at lowest voltage) and smelled awful.
I talked to one of my suppliers for many of these (surevapes) and he assured me that in june they had gotten a bad batch but july and august's were much better.
i chose to believe him and ordered 25 more. the 6 i've tried so far have all been great.

these are all SR though.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I am very paranoid now with ordering boges. I was down to about 6 and was lucky to get 14 off the classies. I asked the seller if they had the long and short tight fitting condom and plug and they did.

I really wish I had a time machine and could go back and order a couple hundred of the good ones heh.

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
Hi can you share which vendor you got your boges from? And when did you received them? Thanks.
I bought all my Boge LR 2.0 from same vendor since about March to July 2012. Dark City Vapor. I do not search out lowest prices when I shop...just reasonable prices. Do you think price has anything to do with it? I assumed it was that everyone seems to be using tanks & I do not. I also fill my cartos the night before & they soak overnight.
Appreciate feedback. Cuz maybe I just got lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread