• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Problems with my new cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reykjavik

Jul 24, 2010
East Coast
Hi, I am aware that this is a bit strange...but I just recently adopted a cat from a shelter. I love her...but I think she is stealing money from me. I know this is very odd...she tends to sleep in my dresser where I keep a lot of my money..and I'm noticing she is acting weirdly..

I don't have any explanation where the money is going. I live alone. Have any of you had a similar problem? This is my first cat. Could she be using the money for something? I've seen videos of cats stealing things and think I could be a victim...Maybe that's why she was given up for adoption? I'm also missing a Visa card...I usually hide it under one of my shoe pads that I catch her sniffing around sometimes. I've noticed she watches me put it back.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
I think cats are aliens sent here to beam back video of what we are up to, back to their mother ship. Now they are slealing our money. The invasion can't be far behind.

Honestly, I would change the locks on my door. Sounds like you have a cat burgler, but I doubt it's your cat. I'm not saying it's impossible, I know ferrets love to hide anything that has your smell on it.

Reykjavik

Jul 24, 2010
East Coast
I think cats are aliens sent here to beam back video of what we are up to, back to their mother ship. Now they are slealing our money. The invasion can't be far behind.
Wait...is this really happening or are you just kidding around? I've been hearing a lot of stuff about the year 2012 and there's odd theories. Not sure if any of to do with cats?

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Wait...is this really happening or are you just kidding around? I've been hearing a lot of stuff about the year 2012 and there's odd theories. Not sure if any of to do with cats?

Oh heck yah, 2012 the year the cats attack, but i'm sure your's will be one your side.8-o:cry::sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread