The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Problems with my new cat.

Discussion in 'Pet Lovers' started by Reykjavik, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Reykjavik

Reykjavik Full Member

Jul 24, 2010
    East Coast
    Hi, I am aware that this is a bit strange...but I just recently adopted a cat from a shelter. I love her...but I think she is stealing money from me. I know this is very odd...she tends to sleep in my dresser where I keep a lot of my money..and I'm noticing she is acting weirdly..

I don't have any explanation where the money is going. I live alone. Have any of you had a similar problem? This is my first cat. Could she be using the money for something? I've seen videos of cats stealing things and think I could be a victim...Maybe that's why she was given up for adoption? I'm also missing a Visa card...I usually hide it under one of my shoe pads that I catch her sniffing around sometimes. I've noticed she watches me put it back.

2. BradSmith

BradSmith Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2010
    Northern Michigan USA
    I think cats are aliens sent here to beam back video of what we are up to, back to their mother ship. Now they are slealing our money. The invasion can't be far behind.

Honestly, I would change the locks on my door. Sounds like you have a cat burgler, but I doubt it's your cat. I'm not saying it's impossible, I know ferrets love to hide anything that has your smell on it.

3. Reykjavik

Reykjavik Full Member

Jul 24, 2010
    East Coast
    Wait...is this really happening or are you just kidding around? I've been hearing a lot of stuff about the year 2012 and there's odd theories. Not sure if any of to do with cats?

4. Xanax

Xanax Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    East Coast
    She's still doing that? Dude... how much has she taken from you already? That's one expensive cat....

5. Reykjavik

Reykjavik Full Member

Jul 24, 2010
    East Coast
    I've lost count...I really do think this is why she was put in that shelter.

And what theeeeeeeee...
    YouTube - [Strapya World Premire] Itazura Coin Bank!!

Maybe the guy who made that had the same problem?

6. Xanax

Apr 28, 2010
    East Coast
    Lol jesus!! What is that thing? What is the purpose of it?

7. Reykjavik

Reykjavik Full Member

Jul 24, 2010
    East Coast
    Probably to encourage cats to steal money..I guess it's supposed to be to store your coins...or like i said...encourage cats to become thieves.

8. BradSmith

BradSmith Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2010
    Northern Michigan USA
    Oh heck yah, 2012 the year the cats attack, but i'm sure your's will be one your side.8-o:cry::sneaky:

9. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
    Puuuuur,,,,I will now sleep next to your trousers...To keep your wallet company no??? Psssst:2cool:

10. Xanax

Apr 28, 2010
    East Coast
    These mean people are taking advantage of you, Reykjavik, lol. He's being totally serious, guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.