Problems With My Riva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathanial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Michigan
've noticed a problem with my Riva 510 batteries and a couple of the atties I bought from you guys two 1/2 weeks or so ago. I ordered an SE Steel Riva kit.

I get a blinking blue light (three times) whenever I go to use my unit. One of the batteries doesn't even seem to charge when I plug it into the charger. No blinking light, and the light is always green. It only blinks when I have an atty attached, it doesn't matter if I switch atomizers, like the 2nd battery in the kit. No atty attached, no light when pressing the button. When an atty is attached, the light blinks three times whenever I go to use it.

I've also noticed that unscrewing atties on the battery in question, also causes the light to blink three times. Again, no atty attached, and button is pressed = no light. When an atty is attached = light blinks three times. When plugged into the charger, no blinking light, and no charge taking place. The charger works fine for the other battery, so I don't think it's the charger.

The second battery also does this with two of the four atomizers I have from you guys, but it appears to charge and work with the other two atomizers.

Is there something I can do? Is the device screwed?

Also an update, this appears to be happening to the other battery as well! :( Now I have no way to vape, and I'm starting to panic. Any suggestions? I've tried cleaning the threading, etc, but to no avail.

Last edited:

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Sorry you're having problems. :(
Did you contact them?

Liberty Flights
2667 Camino Del Rio S. suite# 202
San Diego, CA. 92108

Telephone : 888-807-3015
Support : support@liberty-flights.com

Also, you might try something in this post: Link

I've never had this problem with my Riva, but did have to GENTLY raise the post on a vGo I have.

Nathanial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Michigan
Okay, after taking a better look, the top (where you would screw the atty in) smells incredibly burned. My other battery, that works just fine, doesn't smell like this at all.

It literally smells like the battery had fried. What could have caused this? A bad atomizer? I feel a little irritated, as this atomizer was nearly new, just a few days of actually using, just purchased from liberty flights.

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread