• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Problems with the egoc cab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastxxx

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
I just bought 10 lr attys . 5 in a pack x 2 instead of the ego lr attys that go with my egot model.
that's the only pv I use and I have 1000 ma and pass thru.
Problem is I switched to the little ego c cabs because its cheaper to replace the little things not to mention eco friendlier rather than the whole atty.
the first 5 I got with a new cone worked well but died fast as lr mostly do with dark juice.
the next ten do not work at all after a couple of mins, I have tried all ten.
should I have a bad cone and need to order another and if so what is the point as I should have just ordered the atty duh?

Now I have to buy analogs ....!
Also there is mention of Canadian suppliers and stores and their greatness firstly where are these stores.
The reason I buy from china is that the Canadian stores are twice the price of an atty, battery or ejuice.
Nuff said If anyone has these issues with the mother....ing ego c cabs please let me know.
For now I have to blow my lungs out with players analogs.
I am going to look into the us sites for stuff.
Thank to all for your help.

revolverfunk

Verified Member
Apr 14, 2010
toronto
ecabs been always known to be one of the inferior devices designed and released to the market
if it is the small form factor of the ecabs thats drawn you prior to purchase
there are other devices that better perform and still keeps that compact form factor
also, not opposed to the idea getting your goods straight from china
only downsides would be the much longer wait on shipping time, risks of customs, and after service

Nubbie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Alberta Canada
Sorry your having problems with the ecab, haven't heard much about it as most people moved away from them. I know there is a couple of physical locations in Toronto. Onestopshope has a location dt and canvape setup in the flea markets on the weekends. Might want to look there.

Gl on your search, anything to stop the cigs.

Beastxxx

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Thanks Revolverfunk.
It is the small form that got me with the ecabs.
Also less to throw out for the ecological reasons however they are crap.
I like the ego so I guess I'll stick with the cone lr atty.
i haven't ventured to another pv since I am relatively happy with it when the attys work.
What are the other tank systems that are good?
Maybe another pv?
I like the taste of tobacco and 24mg pg that's my style.
I prefer flucure dktab blackcherry cherry orange pineapple watermelon all pg 24mg.
The ego t type B leak like a sieve and the carts are chalky.
Thanks again

Beastxxx

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
I have had one shipment of juice seized from china six bottles but its hard to support the big vendors on a budget of disability.
I had a stroke and am older so I cant afford the big money stuff.
If I can learn to make my own it may be better but its hard for me as I am not a chemist and basically its hard to get the diy stuff some of the stuff is expensive.
I also have some health issues and dont wanna burn myself with something toxic lol.

revolverfunk

Verified Member
Apr 14, 2010
toronto
as of right at the moment i am vaping on a stardust clearomizer v3 (at 1.8ohm coil) + 400 mah mini ego (only comes about to $15)
a fully assembled unit, in comparison, is only about an inch longer than a 650 mah ego-c twist battery and i have to say that it meets my satisfactory in vape performance
both units can be found in many different canadian vendors

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Sorry for my ignorance of the ecab, does it have 510 threads. If it does, you could use a stardust or a Kanger T2 with it. Both of those have coils that you can replace, so it keeps the price down.

Hey Beastxxx, you may want to check out the canvape sight, they have very good prices. I think they have a link there also, to all the market locations that they sell at.

longtimesmok

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
montreal
you can get stardust for ecab from a few vendor it really change the device to something that is nice to use i think onestoppeshop[dot[com and capitalnicfit[dot]com sell these, also you can get ecab to 510 adapter for like $3 from both of these store so you can use any 510 thread atomize cartomize or cleromiz with the ecab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread