New old squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

teedee29

Mar 8, 2019
Gosport, UK
I’ve been using a mech Pulse for about a year now and have fallen in love with squonking. I’m currently using it with a Venna clone and they’re a great combo. Ive now ordered a Coppervape from FT, actually read through the whole coppervape thread!!! I’d love a Custom Classic but can’t currently afford that as I’m out of work as I have a long term illness. I am currently applying for jobs but haven’t had any luck yet. So in the meantime I’m a budget vaper, can’t wait for my new setup to turn up, ordered a Hussar v1 clone to sit on top of it. I’ve got the SQ squonker on my wish list too.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I’ve got the SQ squonker on my wish list too.
You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your question. Suggest posting in :Squonking (liquid feed) forum:
Liquid Feed APV Discussion
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I’ve been using a mech Pulse for about a year now and have fallen in love with squonking. I’m currently using it with a Venna clone and they’re a great combo. Ive now ordered a Coppervape from FT, actually read through the whole coppervape thread!!! I’d love a Custom Classic but can’t currently afford that as I’m out of work as I have a long term illness. I am currently applying for jobs but haven’t had any luck yet. So in the meantime I’m a budget vaper, can’t wait for my new setup to turn up, ordered a Hussar v1 clone to sit on top of it. I’ve got the SQ squonker on my wish list too.

I used a Coppervape for a Long Time. It is a Great Mech Squonker.

I'm sure you will Like it a Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread