Prodigy V3 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjbot

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Pennsylvania
Okay so I got my Prodigy V3 (6v) in the mail today and I have some concerns/questions. Is the atty on this thing supposed to get so hot? I have a metal drip tip and it literally gets so hot that I'm afraid it's going to burn my lips. Are there atty's out there that won't get so freaking hot? If so please list the vendor. Thanks!!!

EDIT: I just realized I posted in the wrong forum. My apologies.

Last edited:

North Shore

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Rockport, MA
Check around to see if Eastmall HV 510's work with it. Anyway those are here: www.EastMall.net Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

Also, make sure there is enough liquid in the atomizer and that it is designed for high voltage. It sounds like you are using regular resistance atomizers and they are heating up that metal drip tip.

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
Why mess around with 6v+ all your problems will be solved with 3.7v l/r atty's are exactly the same as 6v without stacking batteries, using h/v atty's and short battery life.
If you like a good throat hit l/r atty's or Ce2 carts are the way to go, single batteries last longer than stacked, AW are best for l/r, trust me been there spent a fortune on big mods, since 3.7v l/r atty's arrived use a small mod same result as 6v+ without the hassle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread