Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Eric - will you be carrying the replacement tubes/rings for the Vision eGo clearos? I saw them on another site (PM me if you want the link), and they're pretty cheap, but I know you can price them better. :) Here's the description:

eGo Vision Stardust Replacement Tubes & Ring - Clear
Replacement tubes for Stardust which include the top metal ring where the mouth piece screws into.

The Vision Ego Stardust Replacement Tubes Have Arrived!! We are now stocking replacement tubes for the Ego Vision Stardust which you can use to replace a cracked tank you might have and keep your stardust going strong.

You will receive 1 Ego Vision Tube & 1 top metal portion which presses onto the tube and then you screw on your mouth peace onto

I don't have any problems yet with mine, but I sure love these things - so freakin easy to use and great hits - so I want to know where to go if I just need to replace the tube. :)

TIA!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric - will you be carrying the replacement tubes/rings for the Vision eGo clearos? I saw them on another site (PM me if you want the link), and they're pretty cheap, but I know you can price them better. :) Here's the description:

I don't have any problems yet with mine, but I sure love these things - so freakin easy to use and great hits - so I want to know where to go if I just need to replace the tube. :)

TIA!

I'll look into it :)

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
Hi, a few things I would like to see include attys (for dripping) LR/SR/HR, tobacco flavorings (for diy) also 'super concentrated' flavorings are becoming pretty popular and for good reason imo, vase/glass drip tips, mega/XXXL/huge (whatever you want to call them, just ~4 ml) cartos for 5+ volts, alternative cartos for when the 3 ohm boges are out of stock (almost always need cartos/attys, so I am forced to buy from where they are available). I suppose that's all for this post. I love your products/prices/service etc. but sometimes I need certian things (some of what is listed here) and that's what stops me from being able to order from you. Thanks.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hi, a few things I would like to see include attys (for dripping) LR/SR/HR, tobacco flavorings (for diy) also 'super concentrated' flavorings are becoming pretty popular and for good reason imo, vase/glass drip tips, mega/XXXL/huge (whatever you want to call them, just ~4 ml) cartos for 5+ volts, alternative cartos for when the 3 ohm boges are out of stock (almost always need cartos/attys, so I am forced to buy from where they are available). I suppose that's all for this post. I love your products/prices/service etc. but sometimes I need certian things (some of what is listed here) and that's what stops me from being able to order from you. Thanks.

I am not at all familiar with attys for dripping (it's ok to post a competitor link if I do not sell the product) so either post something here, email me or PM me and I will look into it?

Not sure what you mean by super concentrated flavorings? I sell flavoring now. Different than that?

as for tobacco flavor, that won't happen, this is my special very expensive organic process and I am not going to sell the flavor itself mostly because it's an all in one process but also because I don't want it floating out there...

also its late but what does a glass drip tip or mega carto have to do with flavoring? again excuse me it's 4AM here and I am foggy LOL :)

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hey Eric,

So will you be getting AW protected 16340 batts? Just asking because I noticed you'll be carrying the EVO mod soon.

Yes, but not sure the ETA
EVO is here now (30 minutes ago) and it comes with the factory batteries which is what I always recommend first then others.

Happy Sunday Eric!

Am absolutely loving my Ovale V6! I was wondering if you have any of those Vision HV Mini tanks that came with the original full kit?

The guy who makes them warned me off buying them, he said they had a problem they were working on. He's a decent guy tells me when stuff doesn't work properly.

I decided to wait until he tells me they are ok.

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
Yes, but not sure the ETA
EVO is here now (30 minutes ago) and it comes with the factory batteries which is what I always recommend first then others.

The guy who makes them warned me off buying them, he said they had a problem they were working on. He's a decent guy tells me when stuff doesn't work properly.

I decided to wait until he tells me they are ok.

Okey Dokey, I'm in no rush...please let us know if you decide to get some in when they are good to go. Thanks ;)

taterbugg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Lansing, MI
Hehehehehe, yeah :2cool: I'm a hardcore chain vaper,:vapor: I normally carry 2 pvs on me almost all the time, with 2 diff. flavors loaded, one in pocket and one on a lanyard. The lanyard works great, I deliver mail, so if I have a little moment, I can toot toot and just drop it to have my hands free! Plus, I play guitar, so having that LT around my neck would be nothin' but a thang!!! :p

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hehehehehe, yeah :2cool: I'm a hardcore chain vaper,:vapor: I normally carry 2 pvs on me almost all the time, with 2 diff. flavors loaded, one in pocket and one on a lanyard. The lanyard works great, I deliver mail, so if I have a little moment, I can toot toot and just drop it to have my hands free! Plus, I play guitar, so having that LT around my neck would be nothin' but a thang!!! :p

ahhh makes sense now :) :rickroll:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hey, they were talking about juices in the other thread, and someone mentioned they like a mocha in the morning. I have a caramel cappacino juice that I like in the morning too. Coffee flavors seem to be popular, have you tried to develop any Eric?
(hint, hint, hint):p

Yes, it seems the one thing I am not good at at all is coffee flavors. :(
That said, I haven't give up.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Aw mannnnn!!! All that razzin' me about wanting a big lanyard....and you have them today! :lol: hmmmmm....
Well, got one on order! Want a picture of me with the LT hangin'? :p

I forgot I had them coming in... honest, and besides, I actually thought you meant one of those clipping things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread