Product Reviews - By customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JZXJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
St. Louis
It's the battle of the Giant Clearo Vapeoff E2 vs K2! The E2 is cheating, it's been modified and the judges are discussing K2's eligibility as it was stated it wouldn't fit the v8 :vapor:
2012-06-29 19.35.31.jpg
The K2 is large and in charge just ever so slightly larger than the E2 Apollo 3 wick modded Juggernaut. K2 cannot keep up juice flow to the coil to run well on the V8 even at 3v. The K2 works best at 3.3v on my eGo pt. The E2 works well on the V8 around 3.7-4v with 3 wicks keeping the coil fed it produces tons of vapor. If the K2 had multiple long wicks it would be a great tank

Last edited:

Madness

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Valencia California
Still loving the V8...

The wife and I have used them non-stop as our main method of our madness...

Some have asked about the case we use...

$5.00 Old school cell phone cases..

From our local Swap meet...

We always power them down before placing them in the cases, the one on the right is much more tight than the one on the one on the left.

Personally, I prefer the one on the left as the fit is better and the V8 goes in and out faster.

Thanks again!

http://www.californiavtxriders.com/phpBB3/gallery/image35697.jpg
image35697.jpg

Attachments

• v8.jpg
    v8.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 22

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Still loving the V8...

The wife and I have used them non-stop as our main method of our madness...

Some have asked about the case we use...

$5.00 Old school cell phone cases..

From our local Swap meet...

We always power them down before placing them in the cases, the one on the right is much more tight than the one on the one on the left.

Personally, I prefer the one on the left as the fit is better and the V8 goes in and out faster.

Thanks again!

I have one of those from an old phone, fits great :)

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Wow, that is a great idea for a box mod holder!

Sadly, use of cell phones in my company vehicle is strictly prohibited. Would love a box mod for driving around, but sure as the sky is blue, some suit would gig me for talking while driving, and would wind up as a company wide ban on PV use while driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread