Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Here is a short review on Choice Rebuildable atomizer.

The atomizer consist of 4 parts (bottom to top): 510 base connector with atomizer, small air control ring with 3 air holes (internal), middle body with 3 air holes, and a dripper. The atomizer is stainless steel except for the dripper (I think). A coil (with a tiny wick) comes built into the atomizer.

You can control the air flow by aligning 3 air holes on the body with the air control (open 3 for airy draw, close 2 1/2 for tight draw). For an atomizer at this price, this is a good feature. All the parts are held by 2 thin o-rings on the base and another set on the air ring. Here is the problem #1; the middle body is heavy and thin o-rings do not hold the body firmly. Once in a while, the body lifts up and some juice leaks.

The atomizer base has a cup which holds some juice. Inconvenience#1; the included coil has a tiny wicks that cannot draw up juice from the cup. I immediately replaced the coil with longer wick so that it can pickup juice from the cup. Then I noticed that the holes in the posts are not parallel (YMMV). This made a inserting a coil difficult because the coil became deformed (some hot spots). I took a niddle nose piler and turned one of the post so that holes were parallel (they were press fitted).

As a dripping RB atomizer, it worked as advertised. The coil, with 2 holes open and positioned infront of the coil, proudced good vaper and dimished throat hit. Overall, it works. I would probably replace the o-rings for better fit.

Finally! I was beginning to think that NO ONE had bought this one.

Of course, I didn't get the review I would have hoped for. But, honesty is more important. Oh, well.

Thanks for the review.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
I did a video review of the Terminator-C I got from DV.

Great piece... A few quick points:
glare.gif

1) WASH THIS THING! The threads are all very dirty from the OEM... Take it apart and wash it thoroughly before use
2) Read the manual! Oh wait, what? No, there is no manual for this... So if you're going to get one I HIGHLY recommend watching either my video or any of the plethora of others out there that describe the build of the Terminator (The Odysseus vids are also a great point of reference).
3) This thing WILL LEAK... It everything is built right, it should be leak free, however, there is potential for it to leak all over the place. If the wick doesn't fill the channels of the ceramic cup properly, leaks... If you open up the flow control too much, leaks... If you fill it up and then install the top cap with the oring and retainer in place, it will build up pressure inside the tank and it will leak! Just be careful with it... Lots of info out there! If it's set up right, it won't leak at all...

Now, with all that said... Enjoy the video :)

Great video, thanks!

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I placed an order last month for a vision victory 5ml bcc, iclearo30s, 2.1 0hm iclear30s coils and 1.8 ohm evod replacement coils. Shipping was fast and prices are great. I was also happy to see that they were genuine innokin and kanger replacement coils. I had a cheap generic coil in my evod and changed it out for the genuine kanger coil and the difference was night and day.
I also really like the iclear30s as well. The draw is quite a bit lighter than the original 30, which I like. Flavor and vapor production is great as well. The only downfall is I have found it can't be filled all the way to 3ml without some leaking. Now I just fill it to 2.5ml and there's no problems. My only complaint about the products I received was that one of the 30s coils was bad right out of the package. Whenever I go to use a new coil I always check the resistance on either my MVP2 or itaste vv v3. Right out of the box the resistance on this 2.1 ohm coil read 4.2ohm, telling me that one of the coils was bad. I was going to send you an email but read the return policy on your website about coils. The only difference is this coil didn't give out after being used, it was bad right from the wrapper. If they were the cheap evod coils it would be no big deal, but these are more expensive (and I understand why, not complaining about the price at all). Overall a great experience and I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread