Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Thanks Eric! I'll hang on as long as I can on the batteries, and indefinitely on the T Duxes. :)

Thanks, appreciated but don't hold too long on my behalf, smoktech has been a REAL pain lately. I think maybe they are no longer giving me 'priority' service as I don't order as much anymore so I get the dreaded "we are short materials" line a lot now :(

I am excited to get all the 1500's though I plan to keep a few colors this time for myself :)

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
HI Eric !! :D

Hi ya Mama! :)

Hi Eric, will you also be getting the NEW coils for the Mega Areotank? No one seems to have them yet.

Yes, I think that was what held up my mega/mini order, I ordered them at the same time :( I should really know better by now...
I should have it all next week

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric do you know when you will be getting kangers sub ohm coils the 0.8 ones

Hmm, tricky... not sure I am actually. I haven't decided. Subohm has the potential to ruin batteries and it takes a special battery to run these, I am not sure a simply disclaimer on the website will do it. I am very fearful of people using subohms on improper devices than cannot handle the draw. I do not want to be in any way responsible for someone ruining a battery or worse, causing damage to their property or person.

I am going to have to test them thoroughly before I put them on site and will probably wait for at least some real world reviews (sorry)
I take safety very very seriously.

Can I get a confirm that vision vivi nova, vision victory bcc and innokin iclear 30, 30s are no longer gonna be available? I realize the mfgs. Don't see a profit in doing coils instead of new models of stuff, but I like what I have just fine...

Yes, confirmed, sorry :(

Hi Eric,

I just saw this on EHPro's facebook page. Any chance you can get them in black? Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.248295532024424.1073741841.239754019545242&type=1

I will be getting the black one, but didn't know about it until I placed my most recent order, so it will be a little while before I get them but I will :)

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
i haven't read the whole thread, so if this has been addressed i apologize- any chance on getting the kanger 1.0ohm and/or the .08ohm bdc coils? been enjoying the new kanger tanks and coils(not sure if they are any better than the aspire gear) and would like to try these new coils. are they in dv's future? if so, i will hold off ordering until you get them in stock.
as an aside, i must say i am one of the customers who are pleased at your new shipping location in florida, as i live in central florida. not sure if it will make things any faster as you were always pretty fast before- we shall see, but it sure can't hurt......

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
i haven't read the whole thread, so if this has been addressed i apologize- any chance on getting the kanger 1.0ohm and/or the .08ohm bdc coils? been enjoying the new kanger tanks and coils(not sure if they are any better than the aspire gear) and would like to try these new coils. are they in dv's future? if so, i will hold off ordering until you get them in stock.
as an aside, i must say i am one of the customers who are pleased at your new shipping location in florida, as i live in central florida. not sure if it will make things any faster as you were always pretty fast before- we shall see, but it sure can't hurt......

Not sure on that, ohms lower than 1.5 can pose a risk to an average user and I am not sure I want to get into that.
Not only from a safety standpoint but I can be "blamed" for "ruining" batteries that cannot handle the amps and other things. I am a nervous nellie when it comes to customer safety already so throw in obvious danger/damage and all bets are off really.

So.. not sure yet. I will probably just get some in and test them in every way possible sort of like "idiot proof" (no offense to anyone, I think you know what I mean) My biggest fear is someone doesn't read the description of a ow ohm coil, has a cheapo ego from a cheapo manufacturer puts on on and .. well, you know.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Not only from a safety standpoint but I can be "blamed" for "ruining" batteries that cannot handle the amps and other things. I am a nervous nellie when it comes to customer safety already so throw in obvious danger/damage and all bets are off really.
I picked up on that a long time ago. You are numero uno for that.

Congratulations on the move!! I didn't realize it was going to be so far. Floridians are lucky to have so many vape vendors.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Sorry if this is the right place or not, but I managed to shred the bottom o-ring on my eVod base, do you sell replacement o-rings for those or do I have to order a new unit?

Unfortunately we do not have just the oring and we are out of evod bases, we should be getting them in next week though.

SpaceCase

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Thanks for the quick response. I want to say while I've not ordered yet I've look at a bunch of stores and I appreciate the fact that you ship from the US, you take a personal response to everything, and you seem the most straightforward of all the online shops I've visited so far I look forward to ordering from your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread