Jul 17, 2009
In your bushes, watching you undress
grammar_crackers_large.093807.gif

Casey C

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Fort Wayne, IN
evolvers.net
As a matter of fact, I do own a .40 ACP thank you. H&K Full Tac .40...Oh wait, were you talking about a "Fowtee" ie: Olde English?

that's .40 S&W actually, and I never really liked that caliber, it's overpriced 9mm - unless you use the 200gr, but at that point just get a double stack .45 acp or 10mm

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
Tried to help????????????/wow that is twisted. Aint nobody tried to help. Only after talking trash. You are the ONLY person who has spoken to me with respect . besides JIM DAVIS. And SUN(even though he was slapping me at the time) RESPECT. I dont agrre with what your saying . But there were no hahah in there or jokes or little slights that people think i dont notice.

p.s. i know you wanted me to stop. sorry ...lol

tdm was also very respectful and tried to help. but like i said i tried and you lumped me in with everyone else...whatever

Moved On
May 10, 2009
Pacific NW
that's .40 S&W actually, and I never really liked that caliber, it's overpriced 9mm - unless you use the 200gr, but at that point just get a double stack .45 acp or 10mm

How did I not see that one! I was thinking of the kimber .45 at the same time. I got too excited posting with my "pimp hands". It's a good knockdown weight without over penetration as the 9mm is prone to. It's pretty spendy up here too, but we dig it out of the burm at the range and throw it in a mold to reload :)

Duckies

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Philly
EasyE said:
Tried to help????????????/wow that is twisted. Aint nobody tried to help.

Nope. No one tried to help. No one at all.

You poor, misunderstood person. I weep for you. :cry:

ECF will automatically resize them if you're referring to the advatar and profile pic.

I just go into the User Control panel and upload, it resizes for me. I use windows 7 and if you go into paint you can resize through there too

What are you trying to post? ... War and Peace. Resize the pic. If you need to know how to do that then ask that question. We can't read your mind.

ECF won't resize it for you. Use MS photomanager or Paint or something and change the size. Save it as a new file and upload it.

There, that help?

OK. Will make it easy for you PM me a link to the photo you want to use. I will resize it and PM you back EXACT instructions on how to load it.

If the picture is somewhere on the internet now... where is it?
Just type the http://www. out.

I'll resize it for you, no problem.

If you post the pic you want as an avatard, or tell us the address, I'll resize it for you.

easy...go to photobucket.com open an account..its free..uplod ur pic...make it the size u want with their editing software...then right click the pic save as (to ur pics on ur computer) and u should be fine..unless ur pc is ancient then u will have an issue..but its pretty cut and dry..good luck...

*yawn*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread