The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Progression over the year......

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by damthisisfun, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. damthisisfun

damthisisfun Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Katy, TX
    It is just me or it seems progression from a prefilled carto to CE2, CE3, to PT to drippers to kayfun lite plus= great vape/flavor/TH - but also means I am going through a hella lot more juice.............:glare:

2. Topacka

Topacka Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2014
    Seattle
    More vapor, flavor and th = more juice.

It's a trade off I'll gladly make, juice is cheap.

3. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yep - definitely more juice the more efficient and richer the experience. As long as you step down the nic level (which I'm assuming you have, as is normally the case), you're in a good place (notice how you didn't say you quit vaping to go back to smoking?).

4. Grimwald

Grimwald Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Lawrence KS
    Well damthisisfun...looks like we both joined in August 2012. The things that have changed in just those 18 months makes my head spin and it seems like my progression is similar to yours. Yep, I seem to use more juice but...dam this is fun...isn't it?

5. RoseB

RoseB Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2012
    Washington
    That is an awesome avatar :) Love the original film. Well I guess I am boring :unsure: Went from pre-filled cartos to carto tanks, various clearomizers, driping atomizers, more clearos, and now Boge 3.0 ohm XL cartos. Better devices though, and DIY-ing my own e liquid. 7-15 mLs a day gets expensive otherwise :vapor:

6. damthisisfun

damthisisfun Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Katy, TX
    Started at 18mg - now at 12 - hoping to get to 6 next order. Great folks here have taught me how to rewick/recoil......juice DIY - that is another story....tried it about a year ago - with very little success and gave up. I should give it one more try.....and yes - i hope never to go back to smoking.........

7. dwc95133

dwc95133 Full Member Verified Member

Jan 31, 2013
    San Jose
    Agree, I average 10 ml a day using my RBA and RDA. Gone down from 24 mg to 6 in one year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.