• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Prohibition on importing e-cigarettes containing vaporiser nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLICK

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2009
Australia
Well it's all over bar the wait now. All sites I've checked this morning have ceased shipping to Oz.
Now the wait to see if our desperate, last minute orders arrive pre 1st July. :cry:

I hope the Gov and Customs don't play games and collect all the packages in the corner until the 1st, then just send out the confiscation notices...

Fingers crossed for everyone !

Doc_

Mar 26, 2013
Australia
I managed to find some at Urban vape New Zealand.
Be quick.
Also Health Cabin have stock. Not keen on their stuff. Bought some from them back in 2013 when I first started vaping. Not sure it will beat the deadline though.
Worried about my Urban vape order as everywhere else is out of stock.
Anyone used them before? I did no checks. Too desperate.
I still have a litre of 100mg in the freezer but god knows how long it will be till we can get it on the black market.

FLICK

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2009
Australia
I've never heard of this company so do your own research before ordering, they seem to be in the US, have stock, and "claim" they can get it to Aus by the end of the month:

They have a banner saying this:
Attention AU - We are aware and are prioritizing your orders.
Historical tracking indicates the latest date to order is 6/23 so orders can ship 6/24 and clear customs by 6/29-6/30.
Delosi® Labs

I just checked their prices, 1L of 100mg is $76us, and $90us shipping to Tassie, so about $240aus...

Shipping for 2L was $100usd, so about $363aus total delivered for 2L...

Last edited:

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I hope the Gov and Customs don't play games and collect all the packages in the corner until the 1st, then just send out the confiscation notices...

Fingers crossed for everyone !
That's exactly what I've been fearing. With all int mail being held up randomly at the moment they wouldn't need much of an excuse.

• Agree
Reactions: FLICK

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I've never heard of this company so do your own research before ordering, they seem to be in the US, have stock, and "claim" they can get it to Aus by the end of the month:

They have a banner saying this:
Attention AU - We are aware and are prioritizing your orders.
Historical tracking indicates the latest date to order is 6/23 so orders can ship 6/24 and clear customs by 6/29-6/30.
Delosi® Labs

I just checked their prices, 1L of 100mg is $76us, and $90us shipping to Tassie, so about $240aus...

Shipping for 2L was $100usd, so about $363aus total delivered for 2L...
That claim seems optomistic. I had a parcel shipped USPS Priority that left NYC on 28 May and was last tracked leaving Hong Kong "intermediate transfer airport" on 6 June - nothing since. Another Aus friend has been waiting on parcels from US (not vape related) since April. Still maybe the $100 shipping (mine was $38.50 for 12oz) will get here in time.

Reactions: FLICK

FLICK

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2009
Australia
That claim seems optomistic. I had a parcel shipped USPS Priority that left NYC on 28 May and was last tracked leaving Hong Kong "intermediate transfer airport" on 6 June - nothing since. Another Aus friend has been waiting on parcels from US (not vape related) since April. Still maybe the $100 shipping (mine was $38.50 for 12oz) will get here in time.

The shipping is DHL Express, they seem pretty snappy, hopefully it works out for those that have no other option... Personally I'd find it hard to hand over that sort of money...

• Informative
Reactions: Pigs

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Mine just got rejected by customs in Sydney. Its now back in NZ :(
Playing silly buggers now.

Urban Vape. It was held up at customs NZ because the paperwork musnt have been right. I messaged them about it. Everything is ok they said.................

That's worrying, I do hope it gets sorted out for you Doc.

FLICK

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2009
Australia
Looks like it got through customs in Sydney now. At the sorting facility.
Whew.
Surely if it clears customs all is good?

Yeh, don't worry about those rejected messages and such, especially with DHL, it seems to be a glitch in their system and that often happens...

and once it's cleared Customs it's all good :banana::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread