RDA Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition CLT RDA V3 Rebuildable Atomizer by Infinite (Independent Adjustable Airflow System)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen this, yet?

A friend of mine is sending me one on Friday (he bought two, gets them this coming Thursday, then he's mailing one to me).

I'm curious if anyone's used it, yet and can offer any reviews, and/or maybe some suggestions on builds. As I've said elsewhere, 8 out of 9 of the batteries I own are authentic Sony VTC 4's. I like to build sub-ohm low (I average somewhere between 0.2 and 0.3 ohms, my favorite being closer to 0.3), so I'm interested in this for that reason. I'm not sure whether to use it on my Raijin, brass Nemesis, or Maraxus.

Thoughts on this new rda?

I have them in my shopping cart at VaporDNA. Look like they should be outstanding to me. The CLT and CLT V2 were both excellent attys and I'd expect no less from this one.

Nice. That's good to hear. You'll likely get it before me, so post a review once you've tried it out... please?

big-eyes-puss-in-boots-o.jpg

wizard27

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Plymouth, MN
Just found mine in my mailbox very late last night, as I did not know it was to be delivered yesterday. First impression, QUALITY, and beautiful! I was not aware they'd include grub screws for the posts, as all pictures I've seen only show the Philips head screws, very nice touch. I also imagined from the description and pictures that when running with the so called "competition drip caps" (large bore) you'd have the threading for the regular 510 adapter inside catching all the juice. Well they also included a threaded insert that is smooth when using the large bore drip caps so that does not happen, another nice touch not mentioned in the description. Some of the milling on the deck could be better, but an affordable, original, in this quality, is just plain beautiful! Joe's post above stating that clearances were too tight, I did not experience that. All o-rings and clearances feel perfect to me, and I had not even got any juice on it. Not getting a chance to play with it just yet, hopefully tonight, so we shall see. So far it seems like a cloud chasers DREAM!!

Just found mine in my mailbox very late last night, as I did not know it was to be delivered yesterday. First impression, QUALITY, and beautiful! I was not aware they'd include grub screws for the posts, as all pictures I've seen only show the Philips head screws, very nice touch. I also imagined from the description and pictures that when running with the so called "competition drip caps" (large bore) you'd have the threading for the regular 510 adapter inside catching all the juice. Well they also included a threaded insert that is smooth when using the large bore drip caps so that does not happen, another nice touch not mentioned in the description. Some of the milling on the deck could be better, but an affordable, original, in this quality, is just plain beautiful! Joe's post above stating that clearances were too tight, I did not experience that. All o-rings and clearances feel perfect to me, and I had not even got any juice on it. Not getting a chance to play with it just yet, hopefully tonight, so we shall see. So far it seems like a cloud chasers DREAM!!

Holy crap I can't wait until I get the tracking number on Friday and then the delivery next week. That sounds amazing. I'm going to be trying my hand at an unboxing, build, and performance video (my first). I don't exactly have the equipment for it (I have my webcam built in to my laptop, and my cell phone camera), but I'm going to try anyways.

wizard27

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Plymouth, MN
That sounds amazing. I'm going to be trying my hand at an unboxing, build, and performance video (my first). I don't exactly have the equipment for it (I have my webcam built in to my laptop, and my cell phone camera), but I'm going to try anyways.

You should, regardless of equipment. Everyone has had to start somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread