Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Looks like quite a nice design and reasonably priced too. My concern with post-less decks is that juice would accumulate in the lead holes. I found a review. Why has it not received much attention, I suppose there's just a lot of products on the market, especially now with the deeming.

Tooty

Oct 6, 2015
This rda is amazing!
If you build it in a single coil and run the coil parallel with the posts, then run your air to hit the sides of the posts, it a majic flavor machine. Just a spectacular slightly restrictive thick dense flavor machine.

Attachments

• 0927161935a~2.jpg
    0927161935a~2.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 110

Tooty

Oct 6, 2015
I sure love mine

Some single coil action [emoji12]

a65f72512eef3cf5cb22a2af425a8dde.jpg
6733379d3a693966d7e7a8d34685b00e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

wow, can you actually vape this? If you mount the coil between the posts it provides the best widest area for wicking and I found the density and flavor to be immense. I orient the air holes right at the side of the posts between the screws. It may seem counter intuitive, but its magic. It is the best vape I have had.Now Im going to construct a a gigando SS clapton and see whats up!

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
wow, can you actually vape this? If you mount the coil between the posts it provides the best widest area for wicking and I found the density and flavor to be immense. I orient the air holes right at the side of the posts between the screws. It may seem counter intuitive, but its magic. It is the best vape I have had.Now Im going to construct a a gigando SS clapton and see whats up!
Yep Vapes rather well and I just thinned out the cotton legs and she wicks well. I like unobstructed flow of air under the coil.
Ok. I constructed a huge SS Clapton coil and it vapes incredibly @ .6ohms, @ 6.5 V ! FLAVOR CITY. I love this atty!
Yeah, I really love it also. I just ordered the 30mm version, triple coil, hell yeah.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tooty

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
I got the 30mm and this thing is a BEAST! I tried running from single to triple and for me double feels like it vapes the best. The airflow is fantastic btw, you barely have to work the lungs to produce big ... clouds!
I've been running it with triple SS fused claptons, it's a beast!

Epsilonsama

Dec 26, 2016
I'm actually thinking of putting a gigantic single coil it it, doing something strange ;)

You have space for days there bro. I added another SS triple core parallel fused clapton and it looks like it has .... ton of cotton! I did make sure to leave the a line with no cotton so the airflow can pass and it's better than the first time I did a triple coil set up.

20170208_222106.jpg

Reactions: r055co
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread