Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Wow!

Recieved my package yesterday, from the 9/17 order batch.

First impression just on the packaging.. man you've got a new customer if I like these juices! Totally fun packagaing, very personalized, adressed memo, cool stamping all over the box.. Very, very nice.

Every bottle of juice I ordered was a 30ml, except two 15mls. EVERY single one, has a themed to match the juice charm on it. Definitely girly, but definitely cool. I wont be putting them on my PVs anytime soon, but theyll stya on the bottles for sure.

As a first time order, I took a chance, and ordered almost every juice they make in 30mls. Whatev. Ive done it before and been dissapointed AND thrilled, so, 50-50. But heres the cool.. nay, flippin awesome part. The juices I didnt order? Yeah, they gave me samples of all of them in what looks like 3-5ml bottles. Tiny little guys. HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?

Onto the smelling ritual. EVERY juice smelled great, exactly like what it should smell like. Excited for everything, even the ones I got samples of that I purposely didnt order cuz I know I wouldnt like... smell kinda good!

But its too early.. gotta steep for a bit...

that last till about ten minutes ago.

Grabbed the first bottle in the box.. A quiet morning.. Green tea and passion fruit. Never had a tea juice, and I dont generally vape stuff like this.. but, in life, I love those things. Hoping to really like it, expecting that I wont though.

without sounding like a fanboy... holy crap. People said these flavors are subtle? Not to me. This is inhaling iced green tea with passion fruit. Its amazing. I immediately punched the carto it was in and grabbed one of my nicest tanks, filled it, and threw it on the provari. I bumped off a really great juice to the Vamo, because this juice is so damn tasty, it deserves to be in a nice tank on my provari, no doubt about it. This was one of the 15mls, because it was a tea, I wasn't 100% on it. Next week when the portal opens, this is a reorder without question. AWESOME juice.

Ive still got a lot more to try from them, and Im very excited to try them all. IF they're all as good as this one, Im a vapelandian for life!

(It really is awesome to finally hit some homeruns on juice orders after so many fails. My last four or five orders have all been stellar..and more money. But, totally worth the price of admission)

((Sidebar- Trying out my new IkenVape cartos, this juice is in one. Win. I wasnt displeased with Boge, but Ive been getting some funky tastes every now and then. I like the vape from these Ikens so far, Ill def buy more))

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    Wow you went BIG! Yay!! I usually don't like to label myself a "fan girl" but as far as AiV goes, I guess I am.

Not every single juice is a re-order for me (and there's only one I don't like) but a much higher percentage is than any other vendor I've tried. I think I've already re-ordered 6 flavors and have a handfull more I want more of. Their juice are totally unique. Not once have I been able to say one of their juices tastes like one from anyone else.

A Quiet Morning is definitely one of my favorite flavors, period.

Did you order the flavors from the C. Room and Oddities?

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Hey,

Nah the juices I ordered were all from the main juice selection.. probably because I didnt notice the other sections for those in testing and such. Next time I think Ill try some of those not officially released juices, some sound pretty good.

Im not surprised you're a big fan of A Quiet Morning. i cant put it down. Its in a Low Res Ikenvape carto, 2.2ohms, Ive got the Prov set to 4.4v.. Epic. I love passion fruit and green tea, but I generally vape creamy, sweet, dessert types. This is really not what I vape, but.. thats changing because I REALLY am liking this juice. (Ive got some Good Life Deadly Sin that Im also vaping, so Im not giving up on the sweets either lol)

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    Hey,

Nah the juices I ordered were all from the main juice selection.. probably because I didnt notice the other sections for those in testing and such. Next time I think Ill try some of those not officially released juices, some sound pretty good.

Im not surprised you're a big fan of A Quiet Morning. i cant put it down. Its in a Low Res Ikenvape carto, 2.2ohms, Ive got the Prov set to 4.4v.. Epic. I love passion fruit and green tea, but I generally vape creamy, sweet, dessert types. This is really not what I vape, but.. thats changing because I REALLY am liking this juice. (Ive got some Good Life Deadly Sin that Im also vaping, so Im not giving up on the sweets either lol)

Yep I had a similar experience. I was never opposed to passion fruit nor green tea, but it didn't really sound that exciting to me. A sample certainly changed my mind. Love all of AIV's tea flavors, Cherry Blossom tops my list too. Definitely try "Foursquare" from Oddities.. another tea based flavor. If you are a fan of AQM, you'll probably love it too. Another great tea and fruit flavor :)

Barbara21

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 21, 2013
    Greenville, SC, USA
    Congratulations!! Isn't it great finding new juices/vendors you really like!!

But it sorta makes me sad sometimes. I've tried AiV and they did nothing for me. But I know many people love them and I just wish I could taste the same things they taste. But evidently I have weird tastebuds or something.

But that's ok - I've found one vendor I love so everything is good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread