Protank 3, same great looks, better vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbojar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Largo, Florida
I have to admit I was shocked to hear of a Protank 3 so soon coming off the heals of the Protank 2 and Mini 2, and the Unitanks but then when I heard what the change was I couldn't wait to get my hands on one. Fortunately my usual first go to had just gotten them in stock, and two days later I was vapin with my new Protank 3. I was glad to hear, just as it explains in this Protank 3 article, that nothing really changed except the replacement coil of course and the base which had to be adapted for the new coil head. I thought that was a good thing that they can use almost all of the same parts so if something happens to one or the other, it's not a complete loss. Upon first vape I was pleasently surprised that the vape was warmer, more like a top coil, and of course the flavor was good as with most bottom coils, but the vapor was nothing short of spectacular and I am glad I got one even this soon after the others, and I highly recommend it to anyone on the fence.

cincy1020

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
USA
Hi:
I have never used any of the Protanks before, but I just got the Protank 3. It works great, when it works. I am using it on an e-go c twist, with Johnson Creek VG juice. It it will be working perfectly, then all of a sudden, it will just start dry hitting. I haven't been able to figure out why it does it, nor how to fix it.
I am actually pretty frustrated by it.

eda123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Austin
Love it. No problems at all for me, no leaking or gurgling. I do rinse my heads after every other tank or so and they have been lasting over a week in most cases. I have three protank 3s I rotate through.

I also like that it can use most Protank parts interchangeably. And I really like that you can fully disassemble for cleaning if you want.

I would say it does not beat a well working aspire for vapor and flavor, but it's close. Since I found the aspire to be less consistent (one head lasted me 10 min!), and not as easy to clean/maintain, the pt3 was a winner for me.

Sent from my Provari Mini using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread