ProTank II flooding since removing flavor wick

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaperInMaine

Verified Member
I use cotton wicks but i put a few drops of juice on the wick b4 installation. A few hard pulls w/o hittn the button and I can vape right away

I agree... All of my Kanger coil heads gurgled at some point. Since I discovered using twisted cotton, I have zero issues. I found that there is no need for any "flavor" wicks when using cotton, as they feed just right... Now this first thing I do to a stock Kanger coil head is pull it apart, and recoil with a 6/5 wrap of .32 kanthal with a twist of cotton. They measure 2.2 ohms, and after replacing the top of the head, I trim to about 1/16 inch showing on both sides. I also make sure to oxidize the coil with a torch until it glows red, before I pull a cotton with thru it, and install it into the head.

One very important point to anyone considering using cotton, is NO DRY BURNING. The cotton will burn if not wet with e-liquid.

Vape on...

Leglessshane

Verified Member
I did the cotton wick two days ago and I am so happy with it! all I did was take out all the wick that was in the head, got a small piece of cotton ball and twisted it and pulled it carefully through the coil. I did a few "non-fire" pulls to prime it and boom it was like a whole new tank! I was vaping on 3.8v with a 2.2 ohm and not getting the flavor I liked until I changed to the cotton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread